Forums

Make Holiday Items Tradable

Quick find code: 185-186-943-66037319

of 36
Laser Bug

Laser Bug

Posts: 112Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rag Head! Example: The Tri Jesters and Santa suits are untradable...
The party hats and Santa hats are! This is the unfair advantage!
They made the 2001 and 2002 items tradable and not'03 and so on:@

===================unfair IMO

From page 26:
See the little equals and unfair IMO?

MORONS


________________________________________

BUG ON:P
.|_____|.
(0\_!_/0)
.||..........||.




Confucius says: The Santa suit belongs with the Santa hat:P

Trolls are forced to spend the ages boiling in molten lava, while arguing with themselves through posts on a infinite forum thread.
BUG :PN

.|_____|.
(0\_!_/0)
.||..........||.

09-Jan-2019 09:30:38

Tenebri
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 17,251Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Laser Bug said:
Rag Head! Example: The Tri Jesters and Santa suits are untradable...
The party hats and Santa hats are! This is the unfair advantage!
They made the 2001 and 2002 items tradable and not'03 and so on:@

===================unfair IMO


you havent explained the unfair advantage of them being tradeable / untradeable. youve just said they are and arent tradeable. you do realise thats not explaining what the advantage is right?

maybe you dont understand what "unfair advantage" means :/ and thats why you aren't explaining, why in your opinion you got to that reasoning. youve got to this opinion somehow. how and why... its simple question you are jumping around to answer. and just saying whats untradeable and what is tradeable... thats not answering the question. im asking why is this an unfair advantage.... come poppet you are smarter than this right?


saying unfair imo means fuck all too :)
Satan loves you

My 200m all skills progress

09-Jan-2019 21:36:46 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2019 21:43:53 by Tenebri

Daibhi
Sep Member 2017

Daibhi

Posts: 831Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Laser Bug said:
Example: The Tri Jesters hats


Hypothecial scenario: this actually happened and all old holidays are tradeable.

I have those tri jester hats. You want them? I'll be generous with you - 1b each. Oh you don't have that much? I'm not lowering it, good luck finding someone else because there'll probably sell theirs for 2b.

09-Jan-2019 23:09:00

ErkalEtruria
Jun Member 2015

ErkalEtruria

Posts: 1,866Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Daibhi said:
Laser Bug said:
Example: The Tri Jesters hats


Hypothecial scenario: this actually happened and all old holidays are tradeable.

I have those tri jester hats. You want them? I'll be generous with you - 1b each. Oh you don't have that much? I'm not lowering it, good luck finding someone else because there'll probably sell theirs for 2b.
I won't go under 2.1b. Then again, I wouldn't sell any either. I have no reason to.
(-o-)
_[=RS=]
中中中卜IP RS Classic中中中中

(-o-)|
ErkalEtruria
|****
|\/\/|

(-o-) .,筷.筷,.
w鮞l 闃d m w
~2003~

20-Jan-2019 05:43:43

Tenebri
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 17,251Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ErkalEtruria said:
Daibhi said:
Laser Bug said:
Example: The Tri Jesters hats


Hypothecial scenario: this actually happened and all old holidays are tradeable.

I have those tri jester hats. You want them? I'll be generous with you - 1b each. Oh you don't have that much? I'm not lowering it, good luck finding someone else because there'll probably sell theirs for 2b.
I won't go under 2.1b. Then again, I wouldn't sell any either. I have no reason to.


thankfully im quitting so ill sell mine for 999m

ill throw in the chicken suit for an extra 1.5b though. bargain
Satan loves you

My 200m all skills progress

20-Jan-2019 16:56:15 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2019 16:57:47 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 185-186-943-66037319Back to Top