ē Page 1 - Information Page > Post 1 - Introduction and Basic (OOC) Information > Post 2 - >Table of Contents< > Post 3 - About Burthorpe > Post 4 - Applications > Post 5 - Census > Post 6 - Census II > Post 7 - Jurisdiction > Post 8 - Events Board > Post 9 - Rumors > Post 10 - Relations
* Page 2 - Vanguard of Burthorpe - Military > Post 1 - Office of Warmaster > Post 2 - About the Vanguard > Post 3 - Ranking System > Post 4 - Uniform > Post 5 - Enlisted > Post 6 - Enlisted II > Post 7 - Enlisted III > Post 8 - Naval Capabilities > Post 9 - Defenses of the Republic > Post 10 - Events
* Page 3 - Life in Taverley and Burthorpe > Post 1 - Government > Post 2 - Law of the Republic > Post 3 - People of the Republic > Post 4 - Property Claims > Post 5 - Property Claims II > Post 6 - Businesses > Post 7 - Notable Establishments > Post 8 - Events > Post 9 - Announcements > Post 10 - Buzz of the TownsFounder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.
- Last edited on 07-Jun-2016 02:42:51 by Pesky†Goblin
Burthorpe, which makes up both towns in the northwestern corner of Asgarnia, is a small, but established republic, which came into independence as the Kingdom of Asgarnia was suddenly overthrown in Falador, imposing a foreign power. In an act to save Burthorpe from needless conflict, and from the will of the Dae, the Lord Protector declared his lands free of rule from any power.
Burthorpe, known for its preference of isolation and independence from greater Asgarnia, is diversified between a large Druidic community in Taverley, and that of enduring laborers and soldiers from the northern town of which the lands get their name.
Burthorpe is a republic, which works for the common good, under the guidance and absolute leadership of its Lord Protector.Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.
- Last edited on 07-Jun-2016 03:11:20 by Pesky†Goblin
Jurisdiction lies over at least half of the Lake Crystalmere, into the ocean some miles; the border of Burthorpe with the Kingdom of Asgarnia is marked with its notable, garrisoned wall which closes off the Republic from outwardly threats. As of now, the republic declares its sovereign territory to be all of the provinces, and the towns therein, of Taverley and Burthorpe.
All territories under the claim of His Highness' Republic are...
- Taverley A humble town notable for its druidic population; people of this town prefer the tenets of pacifism, neutrality and of the late god, Guthix, whom they are devoted to. Notable establishments such as the Pick'n'Lute and the Port of Taverley lie within the town.
Taverley is a magistracy, governed by the Magistrate, Mirza Okaan, of Taverley. - Burthorpe A town which has endured years of troll invasion, Burthorpe is known to be the home of Asgarnia's finest armies, which are tasked with staying the hordes of trolls in the peaks above the valley. Hard-working, and independent people, the town is the center of power of the Republic.
Burthorpe is overseen by His Highness, the Lord Protector, Jekyll Vortivask.
...And all properties therein.Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.
- Last edited on 24-Jun-2016 07:08:32 by Pesky†Goblin
This section will allow people within, or related to the Republic of Burthorpe RP, to make commissions to add their own rumors, for the sake of plot or ongoing public events, as well as to publish rumors, from the RP leadership, in relation to what may be going on in the Republic.
Here lies the buzz of the Republic...
No buzzing here, sorry!Founder of the "Anti-Daniel" gang.
- Last edited on 07-Jun-2016 04:13:08 by Pesky†Goblin