The theme of Battle served us well and the fight for first place was fierce, but in the end it was V O R P A L’s sword that went snicker-snack. Dynamic composition and a striking colour palate really convey the sense of this classic RuneScape quest, and the victory is well deserved.
These images take very different approaches to the conflict between Bandos and Armadyl - very impressive!
You can find these images - along with a number of the other entries for the month - on the Players’ Gallery 47 wiki page.
The Next Competition
This week has seen the Fate of the Gods in your hands, the start of an incredible journey through the World Gate.
And there-in lies the next title. The world of Gielinor is a place of high adventure, with quests spanning the known world and beyond, so the next Players’ Gallery competition theme is The Journey!
Deadline: 26th April 2014
- It has to be RuneScape related artwork based on the current theme.
- It’s got to be your own work – no knock-offs, please!
- Maximum size: 2 MB
- Accepted formats: .jpg, .png, .gif
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with your display name and title of your artwork.
- RuneScape concept art print – signed by JMods.
- Feedback from one of our RuneScape concept artists.
- 1000 RuneCoins.
- 500 RuneCoins.
Don’t forget to let us know about your creative process, your ideas and suggestions on our forums, and by tweeting us with the #RuneScapeArt hashtag.
We also have a deviantART group. Why not join us there too?
The RuneScape Community Team
26-Mar-2014 10:31:57 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2014 10:37:29 by Mod William