-·=»‡ Renegades n Rogues «=·-
Quick find code: 290-291-305-66064764
-·=»‡ The Rules, Leadership & Citadel Management and Maintenance
-·=»‡ Ranking System
-·=»‡ De-Ranking System
-·=»‡ Visitors & Alliances
-·=»‡ Credits and Acknowledgements
-·=»‡ Clan Membership Application
01-Dec-2018 05:19:47 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2018 11:45:22 by RnR Mythica
* We are a group of friends both veterans of the "old days" and new players who only know RS3.
* We are helpful, friendly, supportive, knowledgeable and novice.
* We are skillers, PvM'ers, F2P and P2P.
* We believe fun comes above everything. The moment the fun stops, it's time to move on.
* We are people who are looking for other like minded people to either join our clan - or form an alliance with our clan.
* We are not bullies - "I" do not tolerate bullies.
* We are not PK'ers by nature - We won't be out in wildy hunting other people for the sake of it. This is not fun for anyone.
* We are not people hoarders.
* We will not recruit from within other clans.
Your time is valuable, so we'll only put a summary of our clan handbook here. You can always visit our clan forum directly to read the entire handbook if you like.
Wanna Chat? Check out our Discord: https://discord.gg/cTSUQCC
Wanna contact me directly? My Discord info is: Mythica#3478
01-Dec-2018 05:19:55 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2018 05:35:13 by RnR Mythica
1) Jagex rules supercede clan rules always! They can be found here:
2) Be helpful to clannies, and other RS players - Helpful does not mean give free things!
3) Don't beg or demand time or items. Ask politely once and let it go.
4) What happens in RnR stays in RnR. Don't gossip about things that happen in clan.
5) Be active in clan chat. We are here to help, encourage, and celebrate with each other.
6) Help out at the citadel - that doesn't mean capping every week but at least try to visit. Visits are necessary for maintenance and upgrades - just as important as capping.
7) Participate in at least 1 clan event a month.
An active clan is a very happy thriving clan!
Golden Key Holder: Mythiica
Silver Key Holders: Patrickg92; YaJeetRawr; Xandercast
Red Key Holders: Seans World, Drippin Gold; Enpure; Teerz
All Clan Members have a responsibility towards building an epic citadel that we can have lots of skill plots and avatars and do amazing things at. What exactly does this mean?
Skilling at the citadel has many advantages - among them are Fealty Reward XP, and Bonus XP from the Quartermaster. The more resources we gather in a week, the faster our citadel upgrades to open more skilling spots. I'm in no hurry - YOU dictate the pace we go. This is OUR clan... not mine.
If you don't have time to contribute towards gathering, that's ok! Just pop in for 2 minutes so your visit is counted. Visits are crucial towards upgrading and maintaining the citadel.
01-Dec-2018 05:20:03 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2018 06:32:29 by RnR Mythica
Clan XP is earned through a points system. Points are awarded for various activities in the clan, in the game, in Discord, and in the forums. Earn enough clan xp to be promoted from Corporal to General. Points will be calculated on a monthly basis and any earned promotions will be given at the Monthly Clan Celebration event.
Admin, Organiser, Coordinator, and Overseer are considered Leadership Ranks. These ranks are by application or by a member of the Leadership inviting a member to take on more clan responsibilities.
This rank is a reserved rank for founders of the clan and leaders of other clans that may choose to join us at some point. If a Deputy Owner steps down, the Leadership Team will discuss a replacement from among Senior Ranking Members of the Clan based on overall points earned, Runescape knowledge, Clan Understanding, and level of clan involvement.
The only exception to this is if something happens to all leadership at the same time and for an extended period of time they are absent without contact. The Clan Owner will discuss the future of the clan with the remaining active members and new Silver Key Holders will be identified. If none can be identified, leadership will consider merging the remaining active clan mates with an ally.
01-Dec-2018 05:20:09 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2018 05:49:55 by RnR Mythica
A recurring theme - An active clan is a thriving healthy clan!
We love getting to know people, and helping them grow both in Runescape and in the clan. What no one enjoys is seeing a clan with 30 members but only 5 are ever online or active. Inactivity in clan chat and events leads to a stagnant and dying clan.
To that end, while we heartily want to see people grow and develop, we must take into account inactivity and develop a "De-Ranking" system.
On a per month basis, activity will be recorded in a spreadsheet. Clan points are tallied. If there is no growth in a character for a period of 1 month, that character will lose a rank.
For every 1 month after that the rank will be dropped until it reaches recruit. Once the rank falls to recruit, the clan member will have 1 month to notify a member of the Leadership team of their absence.
If there is no notification, the clan member will be booted. Their information from the spreadsheet will be moved to "Former Clan Mate" with a brief blurb why. This information will be accessible ONLY to Senior Clan Leadership.
De-ranking can be prevented by letting a member of the leadership team know you’re going to be away.
01-Dec-2018 05:20:16 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2018 05:54:03 by RnR Mythica
Events can be created by anyone at any time! If you have an idea for an event and would like help with the details, contact Mythiica, I'll help!
These are organised by Mythiica and will focus on a F2P skill. Tracking is done via Runeclan and Clan_bot. All event participation must be registered through clan_bot for accurate clan points to be awarded. Prizes range from:
1st Place: 17m-20m in gold pieces
2nd Place: 8m-10m in gold pieces
3rd Place: 4m-5m in gold pieces
Additional Note: See the full clan handbook for requirements for participating in Clan Events.
What is the best way to let our clanmates know we value them?? We CELEBRATE with them!
Celebrations are such a vital aspect of clan life!
- They bring us together in once place to meet each other in the pixels!
- They help us recognise the hard work each other has been doing!
- They give us a reason to take pride in our friends and ourselves!
Who am I kidding?!? It's all about the CAKE and Dancing Knights!!!
So, what will we celebrate?!? Everything!!!
- Each monthly Clan Birthday up to 12 months then annually after that!
- Anniversaries of Members joining the clan (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, annually)
- Skill Achievements! (all to 60; 70; 80; 92; 99; Maxed)
- All Quests completed!
- All Achievements Completed!
All of these celebrations will be rolled into the monthly skilling event contest celebrations. (After all, everyone has lots they want to achieve in world so I don’t intend to monopolise people’s time!!)
01-Dec-2018 05:20:23 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2018 06:03:53 by RnR Mythica
We support visitors to our clan chat, discord and forums. We will always maintain a place where our members can speak privately as well as an area where we can all interact. My long term vision is to to have many clan allies, friends, and members all sharing activities and events together while maintaining a safe place for clanmates to vent and rant as needed without fear of repercussion or reprisal.
So, what can registered guests see? Our clan handbook; the application to join our clan; forum games, and other light-hearted fun stuff.
- We want to promote an open, friendly environment where other clans want to meet with us, share events with us, get to know us, and we can get to know them.
- Provide a safe place for other people who aren't in clans to hang out with friendly people and who knows - maybe they'll see something they like and join us!
We are happy to form friendships and alliances with other clans.
We are happy to share events, activities, and teach each other things.
We are happy to share recruitment tips and even host joint recruitment drives.
We expect mutual respect therefore you will not try to recruit from our members.~
Should members of one clan wish to join the other, there will be no hard feelings.
There are bound to be issues that arise - we will discuss them as adults to resolve them.
If we cannot resolve them, Leadership of each clan will find a mutually agreeable solution.
In our space, your clan mates will read and adhere to our rules.
In your space, our clan mates will read and adhere to your rules.
If you disagree with any of these terms, an alliance between our clans may not be in our mutual best interests.
01-Dec-2018 05:20:30 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2018 06:09:47 by RnR Mythica
Many clans were researched in the making of our Clan Handbook.
The Cookie Armada:
And this thread of colours that the Runescape Forum Supports
Honourable Mentions to Past Clans:
Chronic Demise - my first home here in Runescape.
The 77 - Great friends from days gone by
RSaholics - without whom we may not have known what we were looking for in a family
01-Dec-2018 05:20:37 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2018 07:02:38 by RnR Mythica
Copy and paste this into a reply to this post, or discord server, or in a discord dm to me. Then hop into our clan chat for an invite to the clan! This application is by no means obligatory - just helpful when planning events times to get the most attendance possible, or to rotate events so everyone gets to participate in something.
How long have you played RS?
What’s your favourite thing to do in Gielinor?
What timezone are you in (for events organisation purposes only)?
What time of day are you likely to be on (RS TIME, for events organisational purposes only)?
Who is your recruiter (we recognise them by awarding points!)?
What goals do you have for your character?
What brought you to Renegades and Rogues?
What interested you most about or clan?
01-Dec-2018 05:20:44 - Last edited on 01-Dec-2018 06:29:53 by RnR Mythica