Skargaroth - God that Guthix killed to ascend. Nameless Party god - God Marimbo drunk under the table with the Elder Horn. Queen of Ashes - Goddess of the downtrodden (?) who has only been mentioned by V.
RIP 1999-2016 ~~~ May he find eternal pleasure among his brethren on Planet Marimbo.
| _______________________________________________________________________The legendary creators have been long gone from this world. When they return, they'll be surprised and angered of their creations' new sapience. Meanwhile, the world's most elite, summoned to be its guardians, have abandoned their purpose and intend to plunge the world into chaos. -- Bionicle or RS?
- Last edited on 18-Aug-2016 04:53:15 by Crow Crimson
Roland Lyonssaid: Harambe. Nowhere near Gielinor, but always close to my heart. ....I'm sure the rest of Marimbo's dead followers are partying hard with the big guy in whatever afterlife gorillas go to. But you and I both know that has nothing to do with what the thread is asking, so let's not go further than this, k? ----
Besides what Rest said....
* The Book of V mentions checking the advances of 'outer gods' in its closing pages. This could mean Elder Gods, but seems unlikely since they're already on Gielinor in the first place.
* Jododu Otoku - The god that Bandos killed to ascend.
* Ebeb (not actual name, the word means 'ancient' in whatever language the natives had at the time) - The god that Jododu Otoku killed to ascend.
^+^ Antediluvian of the Draculesti Bloodline ^+^
^+^ If the Gods see fit to curse us with the Blood, then we shall raise ourselves above them ^+^
Crow Crimsonsaid: Roland Lyonssaid: Harambe. Nowhere near Gielinor, but always close to my heart.You know, I never noticed how similar that name was to...I noticed that a few days ago (everyone is suddenly talking about him, and gorillas made me think of marimbo). I ouldnt be surprised if someone suggested a name change for her
most of the gods who never came to gielinor are... dead-ish or otherwise inconsequentialCarn
- Last edited on 18-Aug-2016 07:58:42 by Maiden China
There could be anything from a handful to thousands of unknown gods, depending on how big the universe really is, we just don't know.
Known gods that had no direct contact with Gielinor:
- Ebeb: God Jododu killed to ascend) - Jododu Otoku: God Bandos killed to ascend. Used to protect a world from armageddon, now both are gone) - Skargaroth: The hunter. Came to Guthix's world in search of Tuska, was killed by Guthix. - V's friends: V knew a lot of "hero gods" who he met throughout his travels. - Mah: One of the elder gods, has so far never made it to Gielinor. - Queen of Ashes (as far as we know) - Not much is known about her except she seems evil-ish. - God who died from empowerd alcohol poisoning by way of the elder god: Died after a drinking competition with Marimbo. The elder horn was used as a cup. May have been more like a transfer of power somehow.
- I suppose Tuska never made it to Gielinor alive, but she got pretty close, and her body crash landed there.
I'm sure there are more named gods, but those are the ones I can remember.-
I have noticed your kind does tend to blindly stumble forward towards danger simply because it exists. What is your word for that?
- We call it being a hero.
- Last edited on 18-Aug-2016 22:44:35 by AesirWarrior