Forums

Idea: SKILL BOOKS

Quick find code: 366-367-668-65932266

of 3
NeuralNet

NeuralNet

Posts: 932Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Like XP lamps but gives you all the XP to next level.

Small skill book: Advances one level in a skill from 1-50
Medium skill book: Advances one level in a skill from 51-70
Large skill book: Advances one level in a skill from 71-90
Huge skill book: Advances one level in a skill from 91+

Should be possible to bank skill books so people can time their usage right after a skill advance. Also right-click "convert to small/med/large/huge lamp" option for people who couldn't use a small skill book for instance cause all their skills are over 50.

Thanks Jagex!! :D
:D
NeuralNet
| RuneScape's biggest fan and supporter. | 16 years in a row! :D
"Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." --Golda M

18-Jul-2017 00:01:05 - Last edited on 18-Jul-2017 00:05:39 by NeuralNet

NeuralNet

NeuralNet

Posts: 932Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
NeuralNet said:
Like XP lamps but gives you all the XP to next level.


­facepalm


Before you facepalm, WoW has a skill book that takes you up 100 levels! Did that do anything bad to the game? No! Anyway, this will make Jagex sick cash. Please Jagex consider SKILL BOOKS as the newest TH promotion. Thank you very much!!!
:D
NeuralNet
| RuneScape's biggest fan and supporter. | 16 years in a row! :D
"Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." --Golda M

18-Jul-2017 04:44:24 - Last edited on 18-Jul-2017 04:47:39 by NeuralNet

Thunder Jinx
Feb Member 2010

Thunder Jinx

Posts: 13,278Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NeuralNet said:
Draco Burnz said:
NeuralNet said:
Like XP lamps but gives you all the XP to next level.


­facepalm


Before you facepalm, WoW has a skill book that takes you up 100 levels! Did that do anything bad to the game? No! Anyway, this will make Jagex sick cash. Please Jagex consider SKILL BOOKS as the newest TH promotion. Thank you very much!!!

RuneScape is not World of Warcraft.

RuneScape is about the journey, it's about the grind. If you don't enjoy the grind you're playing the wrong game.

World of Warcraft is about the end game, the grind is just there for you to feel like you've earned something and to get to know your character and skillset.
Darkness rises when silence dies.

Save time and money
join
Fast Sc
friends chat for BXP across many skills!

18-Jul-2017 07:36:43

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 60,667Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thunder Jinx said:
RuneScape is not World of Warcraft.

RuneScape is about the journey, it's about the grind. If you don't enjoy the grind you're playing the wrong game.

World of Warcraft is about the end game, the grind is just there for you to feel like you've earned something and to get to know your character and skillset.


^
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

18-Jul-2017 10:52:37 - Last edited on 18-Jul-2017 10:53:23 by Draco Burnz

Sycc
Jun Member 2017

Sycc

Posts: 1,645Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do not agree with this, I'm sorry.

The game is relatively easy to level up anyway as it is, with the help of keys, outfits, mini-games, bonds and the rest.
Clan Founder of
SoRs

Quick Link -
320-321-931-66087421

20-Jul-2017 02:55:54

NeuralNet

NeuralNet

Posts: 932Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sycc said:
I do not agree with this, I'm sorry.

The game is relatively easy to level up anyway as it is, with the help of keys, outfits, mini-games, bonds and the rest.


True but why not make it even easier? One month to max should be the goal.
:D
NeuralNet
| RuneScape's biggest fan and supporter. | 16 years in a row! :D
"Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." --Golda M

21-Jul-2017 00:49:33

Quick find code: 366-367-668-65932266Back to Top