Forums

Cool Bump™ Thread Bump Service

Quick find code: 41-42-572-66066498

of 25
King Tumeken
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2018

King Tumeken

Posts: 495Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
First 29 covered.

Ran out of material, so I dug through my saved folder and found this gem: if Theater of Blood had been in Runescape Classic! > )


Awesome.



Question,

Do you tell your customers if they will be recieving a Cool Bump or a standard bump before you implement your services to a thread?
As you touch the ancient tablet, you feel your power and energy drain slightly from within you.

03-Feb-2019 15:48:42 - Last edited on 03-Feb-2019 15:49:14 by King Tumeken

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 31,676Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saviours said:
Hope you lads have been good, cheers!

I guess I feel alright…
But it hurts
when I think
when I let it sink in
it's all over me.
It's not fair
how you are
I can't be complete, can you give me more?

King Tumeken said:
Question,

Do you tell your customers if they will be recieving a Cool Bump or a standard bump before you implement your services to a thread?

That's possible, we can check this in advance so that they customer can decide if they wish to apply or not.

Blackwing said:
Sire, I can only help you our way in this case.

Please… :(

And I assumed that Rex would be the least desirable, so I guessed it from the way you worded the question. But this was of course just a guess, no real logic here.

But… pleeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,¸¸,‘•°. thank .°•',¸¸,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„¸¸„ •°`' · . ,¸¸, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,¸¸, . · '´°•„¸¸„›“

03-Feb-2019 18:20:20

Revenant Imp
Mar Member 2010

Revenant Imp

Posts: 2,564Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello guys, been a while since I posted on Cool Bump. Thanks for keeping up a very professional and high level service it has helped a lot.

New application:

- Thread name: Revenant Imp/Group Activities
- Quick find code: 320-321-602-66081123
- How often would you like the thread to be bumped: Every Day
- Have you read and accepted the rules: Yes
- What is the magic word: Cool
- Anything else: No thank you but let me know if there's any issues with this application.
Friendly Scapers (RS3 Clan) | Revenant Imp (OSRS Clan Chat) | Revenant Imp (RS3 Friends Chat) | Roaming Revenants

04-Feb-2019 16:59:28 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2019 17:00:53 by Revenant Imp

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 39,095Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First 28 covered.


Jokku23 said:
But… pleeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!

Sire, I'm a... fine. If you participate in the internet world war by subscribing to PewDiePie on Youtube (and remain subscribed until he hits the 100 million subscriber mark), I'll conditionally support your idea. Agreed?

If you don't know what the internet world war is, you can find more information here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PewDiePie_vs_T-Series

But basically, Youtube for a couple years now has been treating individual creators worse in favor for corporations to take over the platform, and by trying to take over India's internet market, Google has made Youtube advertise T-Series (a music and film corporation) much more than its loyal creators like PewDiePie, who's currently still #1 most subscribed channel but not far from losing the spot to T-Series. By helping PewDiePie reach 100m subscribers first, it's a milestone that Youtube has to acknowledge, or Google proves that the soul of Youtube is dead if it still doesn't acknowledge its biggest creator.

So, even though the channels that battle each other are PewDiePie and T-Series, in reality it's almost the whole world against Google. > )
The Runescape Witcher
|| "Beware of the one called the Man of Glass. Seek salvation in the glass that can't be broken."

04-Feb-2019 18:04:01

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 31,676Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Revenant Imp said:
Hello guys, been a while since I posted on Cool Bump. Thanks for keeping up a very professional and high level service it has helped a lot.

New application:

- Thread name: Revenant Imp/Group Activities
- Quick find code: 320-321-602-66081123
- How often would you like the thread to be bumped: Every Day
- Have you read and accepted the rules: Yes
- What is the magic word: Cool
- Anything else: No thank you but let me know if there's any issues with this application.

Yo, man! Cheers for your application! Thread has been accepted. Cheers for your continuous customership! Cheers!

Blackwing said:
Sire, I'm a... fine. If you participate in the internet world war by subscribing to PewDiePie on Youtube (and remain subscribed until he hits the 100 million subscriber mark), I'll conditionally support your idea. Agreed?

If you don't know what the internet world war is, you can find more information here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PewDiePie_vs_T-Series

I have heard about that, but I could never have imagined that his supporters were extorted this way :(

Forcing desperate sweepers to subscribe would ruin the achievement. :(

I watched his vid "bitch lasagna" on his channel and the guy seems to be just flaming T-Series? I don't want to subscribe. I really don't. But I would do it if they let me build a room for Anja. I'd do anything. But just for your conditional support, I will not do it if I have to wait till he reaches 100m subs.

But I consider subscribing to T-Series if you don't support me! See, I can be like this too! And I will do anything for Anja! 8)
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,¸¸,‘•°. thank .°•',¸¸,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„¸¸„ •°`' · . ,¸¸, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,¸¸, . · '´°•„¸¸„›“

04-Feb-2019 19:14:25

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 39,095Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jokku23 said:
I have heard about that, but I could never have imagined that his supporters were extorted this way :(

Forcing desperate sweepers to subscribe would ruin the achievement. :(

I watched his vid "bitch lasagna" on his channel and the guy seems to be just flaming T-Series? I don't want to subscribe. I really don't. But I would do it if they let me build a room for Anja. I'd do anything. But just for your conditional support, I will not do it if I have to wait till he reaches 100m subs.

But I consider subscribing to T-Series if you don't support me! See, I can be like this too! And I will do anything for Anja! 8)

I wasn't sure which way you'd go, but I'm glad you disagreed; hopefully now you'll understand that perspective as well from first-hand experience. Sometimes it's better to be neutral.

Currently I have nothing else to give you that you'd want. Farewell, Sire.
The Runescape Witcher
|| "Beware of the one called the Man of Glass. Seek salvation in the glass that can't be broken."

04-Feb-2019 20:00:00

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 31,676Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
I wasn't sure which way you'd go, but I'm glad you disagreed; hopefully now you'll understand that perspective as well from first-hand experience. Sometimes it's better to be neutral.

Sometimes yes, but in this case I would have hoped that you'd support my dream :(

Revenant Imp said:
You guys are really nice and care a lot :) I appreciate that.

Thank you for your kind words. I really needed this right now.
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,¸¸,‘•°. thank .°•',¸¸,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„¸¸„ •°`' · . ,¸¸, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,¸¸, . · '´°•„¸¸„›“

05-Feb-2019 19:27:05

Wildcat
Oct
fmod Member
2005

Wildcat

Forum Moderator Posts: 26,424Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys. I have just done another activity sweep of the threads that you bump.

I have identified 8 threads that have been inactive and have locked them.

I have also identified 6 threads that have little to no activity - however instead of locking them I have posted on each thread saying that I need you guys to change the bumps to 7 days.

As I mentioned last year I have no problem with you guys bumping threads that are still active, however when threads are inactive for a very long time then there is no need to keep those threads bumped.

Below is a list of 8 threads that have been locked due to inactivity.

I also need you guys to change the bumping time of the other 6 threads to 7 days.

Players need to be active on their threads if they are to remain in the forums.

Thanks.

13-Feb-2019 14:16:37

Quick find code: 41-42-572-66066498Back to Top