Forums

Cool Bump™ Thread Bump Service

Quick find code: 41-42-572-66066498

of 23
Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 38,544Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amazing, not only did we get a new bird meme, but it has audio as well!

https://redd.it/b0j515

Zeah music > )


Still trying to figure out how to directly link Reddit videos properly, only possible to link either just the video with no audio or just the audio so far.


Jokku23 said:
I don't know the rules so otherwise I didn't really understand, but cheers!

Quick summary of how it works is pretty well described here:
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wall_Suomi

Most people tend to have a gambling addiction (who would've guessed) and they tear up the contract, but Anja was one of the exceptions who signed it instead. :P


Jokku23 said:
Blackwing said:
But what's that third one about?



278-279-982-66002805 :(

Ta,

Oh, I thought you had an actual Christmas cracker (the item) and it was scammed from you or something. > )
The Runescape Witcher
|| "There's the truth of time and the truth of legend..."

13-Mar-2019 10:37:58 - Last edited on 13-Mar-2019 10:38:58 by Blackwing

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 31,303Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I quite like that Zeah music :)

And now I understand the rules, cheers!
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,ΈΈ,‘•°. thank .°•',ΈΈ,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„ΈΈ„ •°`' · . ,ΈΈ, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,ΈΈ, . · '΄°•„ΈΈ„›“

13-Mar-2019 18:33:03

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 31,303Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heartful bump :)

………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,ΈΈ,‘•°. thank .°•',ΈΈ,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„ΈΈ„ •°`' · . ,ΈΈ, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,ΈΈ, . · '΄°•„ΈΈ„›“

14-Mar-2019 18:29:25

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 31,303Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
10k?

Hoarder!
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,ΈΈ,‘•°. thank .°•',ΈΈ,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„ΈΈ„ •°`' · . ,ΈΈ, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,ΈΈ, . · '΄°•„ΈΈ„›“

20-Mar-2019 18:28:46

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 38,544Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jokku23 said:
10k?

Hoarder!

You never know, if Jagex added it, the amount required could easily be more than just a hundred. 1k would probably be most realistic, since it'd be a good balance of not being too easy nor too hard, but even 10k I could still see happening. 100k would be way too much, unrealistic even for ironmen. :P
The Runescape Witcher
|| "There's the truth of time and the truth of legend..."

21-Mar-2019 10:23:37

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 31,303Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
Jokku23 said:
10k?

Hoarder!

You never know, if Jagex added it, the amount required could easily be more than just a hundred. 1k would probably be most realistic, since it'd be a good balance of not being too easy nor too hard, but even 10k I could still see happening. 100k would be way too much, unrealistic even for ironmen. :P

Really? Even 100 would be hard to get on your own...

Blackwing said:


Seriously though Jagex, stop spamming the parcel event. :P

Posti-Pate syrjii F2P pelaajia :(

I really love that event, especially now that they made ring of huge parcel buyable with post stamps. But... I'm not getting even daily parcels... :(
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,ΈΈ,‘•°. thank .°•',ΈΈ,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„ΈΈ„ •°`' · . ,ΈΈ, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,ΈΈ, . · '΄°•„ΈΈ„›“

22-Mar-2019 18:31:55

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 38,544Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jokku23 said:
Really? Even 100 would be hard to get on your own...

Really. :P


Jokku23 said:
Posti-Pate syrjii F2P pelaajia :(

I really love that event, especially now that they made ring of huge parcel buyable with post stamps. But... I'm not getting even daily parcels... :(

If you really loved it though, why not go P2P? > )

(I mean I'm fairly sure I know why, but then just how much do you really love the event?)
The Runescape Witcher
|| "There's the truth of time and the truth of legend..."

23-Mar-2019 08:56:58

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 31,303Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
If you really loved it though, why not go P2P? > )

(I mean I'm fairly sure I know why, but then just how much do you really love the event?)

Yes I really love it. You know! I love free stuff! Plus, I'm always hoping that one day I will receive a love letter from Anja.

But I can't go P2P because Jagex don't fix the issues that made me unsubscribe.
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,ΈΈ,‘•°. thank .°•',ΈΈ,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„ΈΈ„ •°`' · . ,ΈΈ, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,ΈΈ, . · '΄°•„ΈΈ„›“

23-Mar-2019 17:51:33

Quick find code: 41-42-572-66066498Back to Top