- Tiered slayer helmets now show the correct colour on chatheads.
- Exquisite longswords now display on the correct side when sheathed.
- Sergeant Slimetoes is now in the correct green armour.
- Flosi Dalksson's house no longer has flickering fish.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- A right-click option has been added to Thok, to show the completion state of the various Dungeoneering hard mode floors.
- The Gatherer role on the ring of kinship now includes Divination.
- The Make X interface will now display the correct number of potions a player can create.
- Enriched sparkling springs no longer appear in the walled-off Golden Tree area.
- The camera shake at the end of the Bork fight has been restored.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- A camera issue in Diamond in the Rough has been fixed.
- The Elite Tasks reward listing for Falador now states the amended rewards, following the Giant Mole rework.
- Clans with tier 6 or 7 kilns will now find they can more easily access this plot as the conveyor belt blocking the middle has been removed.
- The top-left skillplot in a clan citadel can now be teleported to regardless of citadel layout.
- Stat boosts are no longer reset when levelling up.
- The butterfly that is part of the Guthix's Blessing ability now will follow players through shortcuts in the Giant Mole lair. As a result, the healing effect is no longer cut short.
- An issue where text would stop appearing in the chat box has been fixed.
- It's now possible to drop items from the inventory via the action bar by simply holding down the keybinding, rather than having to hit it multiple times.
- An issue where using a hotkey would not activate Deflect Magic and Deflect Melee from the action bar has been resolved.
- The bank healing effect has been removed from Armadyl's tower, as there is no longer a bank chest there.
- Using a keepsaked pickaxe override now correctly overrides mining animations.
- A hint window now directs players to the polls interface if a new poll has been started since they last logged in.
- The coins value in the Hero interface is now visible on one line when passing the 1 billion mark.
- A typo in the Clan Quartermaster's dialogue has been fixed.
- Now, when stackable objects such as knives, darts and throwing axes are used with a Dragon Keepsake Key, only one is used rather than the entire stack.
- The title of the chatbox displayed when attempting to drop pets on a free world is now more readable.
- Audio no longer incorrectly loops when you fall from the broken bridge during the Temple of Ikov quest.
- Additional checks have been added to various slayer masks to ensure that cannons cannot be taken into the Chaos Tunnels.
- Force-walk properties have been removed from a few tiles outside the Lumbridge cow pen.
- Goutbones now correctly refers to Bandos as the "Big High War God".
- Players using the harpie bug lantern will no longer run within melee range if using magic or ranged attacks.
- It's now possible to lend items for up to 72 hours - up from 24 hours.
- The player tanking the bombs during the Vorago boss fight now has a chance of earning drops from the kill.
- An equipped brown apron is no longer required to enter the Crafting Guild.
- A deposit box has been added to the Crafting guild for those that have completed Falador Hard Tasks.
- Right-click options for "Enter building mode" and "Enter friend's house" have been added to player-owned house portals.
- The aggro range of tribesman near the Divination colony on Karamja has been reduced to allow for safer training.
- The cooldown for adrenaline potions has been added to the debuff bar.
- The granite mace now has stats befitting a level 55 weapon, up from level 40.
- The "drink" option has been removed from juju hunter and cooking potions.
- A 'dig' option has been added to all relevant clue scrolls, allowing use of the spade from the tool belt.
- The pottery crafting and spinning animations have been smoothed out.
- Resting animations have been tweaked to match the player's stance when entering/exiting the resting poses.
- The Player-Owned Ports flavour messages have been added to the game's spam filter.
- Dagannoth kings now respawn more quickly.
- The Salve amulet bonus against undead creatures has been updated to make it more useful.
- 200m XP achievements are now broadcast across all worlds.
- The Falador Shield prayer restore function can no longer be used with full prayer points.