- An animation issue with shaking box traps has been resolved.
- Torches in Lumbridge Catacombs are no longer sunk into the ground.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The Deep Sea Fishing override will now work properly with skillchompas.
- Corrected a typo on The Mime VS The People court summons.
- The Ancestral Spirits aura no longer prevents players from killing Agoroth.
- It is no longer possible to teleport out of the Trouble Brewing lobby.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- It is now possible to continue the Prisoner of Glouphrie quest after clicking out of conversation after climbing down the sturdy tree.
- The collapsed door during The Great Brain Robbery quest no longer has an 'Open Door' option.
- A small typo within the Book of the Underworld has been fixed.
- The Gemstone Golem outfits will now give their effects when logging in or switching worlds.
- Some items which were giving high defensive stats have been corrected.
- Pre-RS3 accounts no longer have their game world blacked out on their first log-in.
- Ultra-growth potions now work on calquat trees.
- The correct state is now shown for Agoroth on the D&D Tracker in the Companion App for free players.
- The primal kiteshield (b)'s examine info now correctly states that it is a tier-11 weapon.
- As they don't have any bones, 'rum'-pumped crabs no longer drop any.
- An issue with rotating customisation previews has been fixed.
- The Skill Advance Guide for juju gumbo now correctly states that level 68 is needed.
- Players will no longer get key tokens in Dungeoneering by creating summoning pouches.
- When killing Blink in Dungeoneering there is no longer a chance that the floor will be impossible to complete.
- An issue with Tiny Lucien when using the balloon transportation system has been fixed.
- Ability queuing has been altered to fire abilities at the same rate as Full Manual.
- Several titles are now previewed correctly in Spanish.
- The blessed hatchet now states it can be reclaimed from the slayer master in Taverley instead of Burthorpe.
- Familiar summon animations have been updated.
- The textures on the four god swords have been updated.
- Memories will now be overwritten by enriched ones if the player is harvesting from an enriched wisp.
- The new kiln capes (ranged & magic) can now be stored in a Keepsake Box.
- The new kiln capes (ranged & magic) can now be used to attack ice strykewyrms.
- Basilisk graphics have been updated.
- The animation of stepping over low obstacles has been updated.
- The animation played when reading books has been updated.
- A search option has been added to Diango's item retrieval interface.
- The Spirit Tree Teleport animation has been updated.
- It is now possible to close the tool belt interface with the 'escape' key.
- The incense burners inside of the 'ghost with a key' Dungeoneering room now have left-click 'Add herb' options.
- 'Drop' is now the default option on fish caught while barbarian fishing.
- Hit marks in legacy mode should no longer be out of synch.