Quick find code: 194-195-749-65803615
Welcome to TeachingRots FC! This fc is for players wanting to learn Rise of the Six or to participate in experienced teams.
The FC has a discord server. Joining the server is fundamental to becoming part of the FC and the general ROTS community. Ask in FC or PM any staff if you are having any difficulties in doing so.
Please read the entirety of this forum thread with focus on the next post before attempting to use the FC. Most of the required information to start is provided here but feel free to pm any staff for help or tips on any aspect of the boss!
The FC no longer advocates for teaching sessions specifically with teachers, but you may still request one in the friends chat.
If you would like specific advice, please post a clip of what you’re doing in the
Please also note that using the FC is completely
17-Jun-2016 19:56:00 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2018 11:37:52 by teachingrots
If new to the FC, please be familiar with the following as an absolute minimum:
17-Jun-2016 19:56:05 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2019 15:54:10 by teachingrots
Ranged is now the
You are required to have the following unlocks, items or gear to use the FC:
• Soul Link curse
• Drakan’s Medallion or Max Cape
• Supreme Ranging Potions + Blood Ess or Overloads
• Adrenaline or Replenishment flasks
• 95 Prayer
• 99 Ranged
• 87 Summoning (for nihils)
• Corruption shot
• T4 Sharpshooter or Reckless Aura
• Mobile perk for tunnels
• Barrows totems
• Discord (primarily for rank adjustments)
• You must use mechanised Chinchompa’s until there is only one brother alive.
• After this you may switch to a Seren Godbow, dual wield Blightbounds or dual
• Must use an offhand Blightbound or offhand Ascension crossbow
• Alternatives such as offhand shadow glaive, elite death lotus darts or a chaotic crossbow may be used, however this remains at the discretion of the host.
17-Jun-2016 19:56:08 - Last edited on 29-Mar-2019 16:06:58 by teachingrots
There is no required inventory setup, here are some guidelines on what you should bring:
• Supreme Ranged Potion/Overload
• (Enhanced) Replenishment Flask
• Super Prayer Renewal
• Super Restore Flask/s
• Food according to personal prefence, eg. rocktails/sailfish and saradomin brews with or without blubber jellyfish
• Barrows Totems are expected
• Drakans Medallion if necessary
• Elite Enhanced Excalibur
• Shadow nihils are the expected familiar
Example preset one:
Example preset two:
in any combination.
• Bladed Dive.
• Use of Blood Essence + Scrimshaw of Cruelty switch
• Corporal Rank in the FC.
• Usage of bakriminel bolts.
• Seren Godbow for auto-attack and killing the last brother.
• Limitless Sigil to use during kills when adrenaline potion is oncooldown.
• Flanking 3 on an appropriate switch.
17-Jun-2016 19:56:12 - Last edited on 20-Feb-2019 15:09:56 by teachingrots
Ranks are updated once you meet the requirements and have been verified. If a rank requires evidence, please post it in
Alternatively, getting a vouch from any star rank can be obtained, but please
Rank criteria are greatly expanded upon in the #rank-info channel in Discord.
- Must have read all information on this thread and have all required gear and bladed dive unlocked.
Evidence: Please provide a screenshot showing your rots preset with all the required gear to use the FC.
- The ability to DPS effectively, must survive 6 consecutive ROTS kills with a Nihil.
Evidence: Please provide a video of 6 consecutive ROTS kills.
- The ability to incite effectively using the appropriate techniques, must survive 6 consecutive ROTS kill with a Nihil while inciting.
- Must be done on a Karil+2melee side, door method not permitted.
- This rank is required to make or join experienced teams.
Evidence Required: Please provide a video of 6 consecutive ROTS kills.
- The ability to tunnel and bank efficiently. Breaking rocks in the tunnel and your general speed will be assessed.
- Must have optimal perks as listed in the above post.
- Further incite vouches for triple melee without soul link and A/K side, doing door or surge methods.
Evidence Required: Please provide a video of 6 kills for each of the criteria.
- Handpicked by staff, overall among the best in the FC, lieutenants should be comfortable performing any role on any side consistently to a good standard, while maintaining optimal
17-Jun-2016 19:56:16 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2019 17:06:36 by teachingrots
17-Jun-2016 19:56:20 - Last edited on 13-Apr-2019 15:47:30 by teachingrots
17-Jun-2016 19:56:23 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2018 11:42:44 by teachingrots
PM a General or Captain rank if you wish to purchase a RotS leech.
You are not to help obtain a reaper title for free, or host the leech for yourself. Payment will always be upfront and to the highest ranked of the leech team. This rule is to reduce the chance of scams, as well as to encourage potential PvM'ers to join the FC and the RotS community in general. We do not hand out free comp leeches as most of the time players Comp and never return to join/expand the RotS community, which is against what we stand for as an FC.
Do not ask for free comp leeches in the fc
17-Jun-2016 19:56:27 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2018 11:43:01 by teachingrots
A: There is no specific kill order, as you are using chins, you will be damaging each brother more or less equally if they are in a 3x3 range.
If you are on a side with Karil, the best technique is to auto-attack Karil initially, but quickly change your target to a melee brother. This means that if Karil does use a special move, you will continue to use abilities uninterrupted.
If you are on a side with Torag, it is highly advised to change target to him and prioritise him until his death.
A: For details on this please view the
A: The expectation is for all members of a team to carry barrows totems to create instances. First person to exit tunnels after a kill is expected to create the next instance, and in the event of a death the person who died would be expected to create an instance ready for the team.
17-Jun-2016 19:56:31 - Last edited on 09-Dec-2018 12:10:02 by teachingrots