Forums

Furies Agent/Warden of Mind

Quick find code: 309-310-622-66025924

of 2
Kupo

Kupo

Posts: 8,962Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tophurious said:
Kupo said:
Was away when both of those events happened


Forgot to add: You should have been playing. :)


Cool, could you be a bit more useful to everyone thou.

Like carry your best items whilst skulled and solo Solak while having it recorded? ;)

12-Jul-2018 14:56:04 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2018 14:56:25 by Kupo

Tophurious
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Tophurious

Posts: 7,309Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kupo said:
Tophurious said:
Kupo said:
Was away when both of those events happened


Forgot to add: You should have been playing. :)


Cool, could you be a bit more useful to everyone thou.

Like carry your best items whilst skulled and solo Solak while having it recorded? ;)


Isn't the job of the thread author to keep the thread on topic?
my clan is the best

13-Jul-2018 06:53:52

Tophurious
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Tophurious

Posts: 7,309Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Tophurious said:
Isn't the job of the thread author to keep the thread on topic?


Isnt it the job of the posters to do the same?


What does this have to do with the thread? Please stay on topic. We should be discussing why it would be lame to have these outfits return so soon.
my clan is the best

13-Jul-2018 13:01:18

Ladyolake
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 3,653Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If they rerelease any of the old outfits then something new needs to be released too.

If they dont make it so you can pay for the older one and have to choose between the old

and the new, then someone is gonna say.. well they released it but i had to get the old

version etc etc.

Be hard to bring back in a way people wont complain about.... maybe make it RC in the
amount it would have took if you purchased it the day it came out if you chose to do it
that way upon its first release.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

15-Jul-2018 11:08:31

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 64,141Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tophurious said:
What does this have to do with the thread? Please stay on topic.


What did your comment have to do with the topic? Plz stay on topic.

Tophurious said:
We should be discussing why it would be lame to have these outfits return so soon.


Yes we are, it was you who thought of asking your question.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

15-Jul-2018 16:12:51

Quick find code: 309-310-622-66025924Back to Top