• A permission that allows you to set custom display titles for users.
• A clan staff chat - This could be in a separate chat box, for members that are (as an example) Coordinator+. You might say to use Discord, but not everyone uses that
No, we have fcs groups pms, discords etc.
• Show lobbied guests in the clan chat list
Yes and let us chat in it while in lobby.
• Combined clan events - send requests to other clan leaders and broadcasts to both clans if they accept
Sounds cool, yes
• Weekly citadel boss - A boss that spawns in the citadel each week, rewarding users with loot and/or xp
Sounds cool, yes.
• Request, buy or swap citadel resources from other clans
• An upgradeable bank and/or mini-grand exchange space. Right now, there is just a tiny bank chest that is hidden away in the keep, nobody wants to use that. I think we should have the option to upgrade this into a larger bank that appeals to users and would make them be in the citadel more often. It could be in a more open spot, like the entrance that is barely used aside from the noticeboard.
• Permission to turn on death messages. "30gp just died at Gregorvic, X Damage Dealt"
• Automatically send a reminder to clan members 3 hours before a citadel reset
Only if its toggleable with game broadcast messages, we have a lot of spam already https://www.reddit.***/r/runescape/comments/a2uuzs