Forums

forum message system

Quick find code: 278-279-486-66028982

of 5
Mod Lyon

Mod Lyon

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Tenebri said:
Mod Lyon said:
...


thanks for response mod lyon, it seems adding a pm system is more complicated than people thought it would be. especially with changing the whole forums really by sounds of it.
and i also thought it wasnt on high priority anyway. mobile obviously being number 1.

hopefully in future this can be something to be thought about.


I would love, Love, LOVE for us to work on the forums. Unfortunately its just a lot of work we don't have time for right now.
Jagex Web Team

Twitter - @JagexLyon

31-Jul-2018 19:26:40

Astral V2

Astral V2

Posts: 318Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said:
thanks for response mod lyon, it seems adding a pm system is more complicated than people thought it would be. especially with changing the whole forums really by sounds of it.
and i also thought it wasnt on high priority anyway. mobile obviously being number 1.

hopefully in future this can be something to be thought about.


Agreed.

Hopefully this can happen soon.

31-Jul-2018 20:48:09

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 20,947Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Lyon said:
Tenebri said:
Mod Lyon said:
...


thanks for response mod lyon, it seems adding a pm system is more complicated than people thought it would be. especially with changing the whole forums really by sounds of it.
and i also thought it wasnt on high priority anyway. mobile obviously being number 1.

hopefully in future this can be something to be thought about.


I would love, Love, LOVE for us to work on the forums. Unfortunately its just a lot of work we don't have time for right now.


indeed. but as said hopefully one day :L ive always like the forums so be nice to see it get some tlc
200m all on 7/3/19
My Life after 200m xp in all Skills, Trim comp, MQC

01-Aug-2018 00:51:42 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2018 00:52:35 by Tenebri

Louiellen

Louiellen

Forum Moderator Posts: 51,154Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Lyon said:
Tenebri said:
Mod Lyon said:
...


thanks for response mod lyon, it seems adding a pm system is more complicated than people thought it would be. especially with changing the whole forums really by sounds of it.
and i also thought it wasnt on high priority anyway. mobile obviously being number 1.

hopefully in future this can be something to be thought about.


I would love, Love, LOVE for us to work on the forums. Unfortunately its just a lot of work we don't have time for right now.


Can we get a commitment, on 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022?

06-Aug-2018 19:08:08

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 65,532Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Louiellen said:
Can we get a commitment, on 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022?


If they set a date and dont get it done by then, ppl will just complain.

Yes they complain already but lets not add even more reason for them too.

Thus IMO, they should do it when they're good and ready.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support
Currently a forum user only

07-Aug-2018 00:22:27

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 20,947Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Louiellen said:
Can we get a commitment, on 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022?


If they set a date and dont get it done by then, ppl will just complain.

Yes they complain already but lets not add even more reason for them too.

Thus IMO, they should do it when they're good and ready.


yeah this. forums arent used much adding priority to something that doesnt require it. i originally thought it wasnt a big change. but by the sounds of it its a big project to do. so understand why not happened yet.
200m all on 7/3/19
My Life after 200m xp in all Skills, Trim comp, MQC

07-Aug-2018 07:55:50

Mod Lyon

Mod Lyon

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Louiellen said:
Can we get a commitment, on 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022?


No, for obvious reasons.
Jagex Web Team

Twitter - @JagexLyon

07-Aug-2018 10:28:26

Quick find code: 278-279-486-66028982Back to Top