The Mayhem Mafia started out with a few friends who are sick of “normal” clans and want something entirely different. If you’re looking for a place where freedom of expression is glorified and XP gainz are real, continue reading to see if you can keep up.
What can The Mayhem Mafia offer a measly peasant like you? I’m glad that you asked. We are a random assortment of maxed players, PvMers and bankstanders who are surprisingly knowledgeable. If you want help with something or have a question, we’ll be more than happy to assist (after a sarcastic comment or two). If you’re looking for some witty banter, having fun playing a game (which is apparently unheard of), and some new friends to pick on then The Mayhem Mafia is the right place for you.Proud owner of •
1. Follow all Jagex Rules. None of us want to get in trouble for your stupidity.
2. Swearing is absolutely allowed. Joking at other’s expenses and not having it ruining everyone’s day is the premise of this clan. Just don’t take it too far; we can only tolerate a certain degree of ridiculousness. Vulgar/sexual, racial or homophobic remarks are examples of bootable behavior.
3. No spam. No solicitation. We aren’t into that.
4. Scamming and botting. Just don’t, ok?
5. Begging for stuff will not get you that stuff, it will just get you roasted endlessly.
6. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?
7. Organizer+ can remove someone without notice. Chances are, if you get booted from our clan, you know what you did wrong.Proud owner of •
8. Every two weeks, we will be doing an activity sweep. For those of us who are new, that means; play or get removed from the clan.
9. Capping is no longer required, as tier 7 citadel has been obtained.
10. Age does not always equal maturity (we’ve all met that person), so there are no age limits on joining. Be aware that there will be mature language allowed and discussions may (often) include an alcoholic beverage.
11. Be a member. We don’t care about your alt. We have our reasons and they are good ones, trust me.
12. There are no skill requirements to join, whether you have the mental fortitude or not is up to you.
13. We do have a Discord channel for voice chatting during events or if you just feel like using it.
14. Last but not least, you must have all of the key ranks in the clan added so that we can contact you if necessary.Proud owner of •
This is the section where we will explain to you in great detail about how ranks work in The Mayhem Mafia. Ranks can be demoted at Owner/Deputy Owner’s discretion, if necessary.
1. Recruit - Join our clan. Use your time as this rank to determine if the clan is a good fit for you. 2. Corporal - Upon decision to stay with the clan you will be awarded this rank. 3. Sergeant - Cap, be active, attend events, etc. 4. Lieutenant - Do the above for 2 weeks. 5. Captain - Do the above for an additional 2 weeks. 6. General - Continue your hard work for the clan.
Voting for Administrator+ rank will be 3:5 majority by the keys.
Now included in this is a once a month event attendance requirement. There will be multiple events, at minimum 10, per month. The first month that you do not attend any events is a grace period but you will not gain rank, the second month is a demotion to recruit, the third month you will be removed from the clan.Proud owner of •