Instead of the puff of cloud you currently see, the player instead ties balloon animals with the audio.
Combat Ability Animations
- would require creating a new section in the customization interface - would need to add the Thok Headbutt from the Daemonheim Task Set Potential abilities: - Ancient Metamorphosis - during Metamorphosis, player takes on the look of Blood, Ice, Smoke, and Shadow - Nomad's Disintegrate - player uses his animation in place of Omnipower - Surf - replaces Surge, player looks like they surf to a location - Moia's Shadow Teleport - replaces Surge like abilities with Moia's shadowy teleport - Tidal Pool - replaces Hurricane ability with a tidal pool look - Abilities that use effects like "combust" - the various puffs of fire are replaced by Water Droplets hitting them - Sand Magic - replaces the normal Earth Spells with Sand Looking spells
- Death By Fruit - When the opponent dies, you cast a spell on them, transforming their body into a pile of fruit. Banana, apple, orange, peach, pineapple, and watermelons can be seen in the pile.
Some of the factions are under represented in the whole fashionscaping department. Players would be able to unlock cosmetic looking tattoos that use the iconography of whatever faction they like.
- Last edited on 23-Dec-2018 05:35:29 by Deltaslug
Cosmetic override for: Head Slot Body Slot Leg Slot
Players can have tattoos for their factions/gods. They would use the existing factional banners/icons.
Head slot: Face Head (overrides hair, leaves player bald while showing tattoo)
Body Slot: Chest (men) Stomach (women) Back (both genders) Front + Back Arms (biceps)
Legs: Left Leg only Right Leg only Both Legs
Rioting Mob - A follower pet that looks like a group of small people carrying torches, pitchforks, and a sign "W66". They'll occasionally say they don't like whatever activity it is you are doing.
End of the World Rest Animation The player simply sits down with a cardboard sign that says "The End is Near" or "The End of the World is Coming" (sort of like the signs you see those ... unbalanced people ... wearing on street corners declaring the end of the world). The player would have a rather sullen look on their face as they hold the board/sign.
The sign could even flip thru several themes: - Tuska - Xau-Tak - Update (ie: The Update is Coming, The Update is Near) - Panic Sell: x (ie: Panic Sell Wands!, Panic Sell Everything!)
Other Skilling Animations
- The Salting animation from the Slime Event (Nov 2018). To cook, just add a pinch of salt? - Herb Cleaning animation - something to spice up the look when you're cleaning herbs - Leather Crafting animation - new look when you're crafting leather/dragonhide - Glassmaking animation - something to give a new look when blowing glass
- Last edited on 23-Dec-2018 05:50:10 by Deltaslug
The Godless faction has been ignored by the fashion industry in game. Something in the weapons. something in the armor look. The "factional tattoos" bit I suggested a moment ago.
Remember the Zamorak and Saradomin Banners from World Event 1? (probably have to go to the Wiki ... ) They were a Cape Slot item. Had the image of the faction on it. Over the last few years, you've added a few other cosmetic of this type as well.
Players could now proudly display a banner of their faction in their cape slot.
- Last edited on 23-Dec-2018 05:53:31 by Deltaslug