What's the name of the top???

Quick find code: 309-310-528-66057459

Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2017


Posts: 1,849Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The top is called the "Retro hardworn minidress" and it's available in Thessalia's clothing selection. You need to get some gloves to finish the sleeves the way it is in the picture.

04-Nov-2018 21:59:21

Thunder Jinx
Feb Member 2010

Thunder Jinx

Posts: 14,104Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Next time click examine on people first, it will show you the name of the cosmetic appearance if one is used. Although in this case, it being basic clothes you would not be able to see what it's called.
Darkness rises when silence dies.

Save time and money
Fast Sc
friends chat for BXP across many skills!

04-Jun-2019 13:31:03

Jun Gold Premier Club Member 2014


Posts: 6,901Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wiztress said:
Grave-bumping posts isn't very nice :( People don't check timestamps right away, so they think it's a new post and respond to it even though OP isn't watching the thread anymore.

On topic though, Hey, this is actually my outfit, and people are correct in guessing its name :D
@Lisaa_RS - Followed by @Runescape
FashionScapers - a 3000+ Member Discord Community |
Mobile Hangout - A community for Android & iOS Mobile Users |

04-Jun-2019 16:54:54 - Last edited on 04-Jun-2019 16:55:47 by Lisaa

Quick find code: 309-310-528-66057459Back to Top