Wilderness Rejuvenation II
Quick find code: 380-381-430-65960856
One suggestion, however; if the magic cape 2 was to pass and you added a max cape version of it, could you remove the regular cape version then? Since the combinations are supposed to be for BiS capes. Much like what the idea was with the Dragon Slayer 2 avas' device upgrade
That's an interesting point - I'll have to find out!
Opportunity cost, mate. Time spent developing and implementing this is time lost developing and implementing better things.
Most of the work behind all of these poll questions has been done already by Mod Jed in his free time. We're only really looking at art and a little bit of dev work to put it all together
I think it would be great to take the same approach that was taken for the DSII Dev Blog/Poll and split up the questions as much as possible. For example, the altar question could be split up into the questions; offer the ability to use bones on the Chaos Altar, offer the NPC to unnote bones, and offer the increased experience rates - potentially varying amounts to see what is most desired, and the increased speeds/decreased costs rewards for wilderness diary completion. That's just an on-the-spot example, but I think you guys understand what I mean.
I believe this worked great for DSII and should be applied to this as well.
We did discuss this, but without the NPC the Altar would be quite useless. I'm not against splitting the Wilderness diary part out though, great shout thank you.
I don't post in the forums too often, but my opinion is extremely strong in regard to this dev blog.
I'm honestly quite surprised that you won't even consider the inclusion of corrupt items, or the PvP weapons with the release of revs. There isn't any additional information regarding this subject in the blog whatsoever as well, and that's discouraging to see as somebody who has been waiting since day 1 of OSRS to hopefully have a chance to see these weapons return.
"We cannot offer the weapons..." is the only insight we received regarding this, and that's just extremely disheartening to hear.
Hopefully we can receive some insight regarding the reasoning as to why the weapons can't be offered, OR maybe hear back regarding a means of a potential compromise to make the inclusion of these fun weapons a possibility. It would be AWESOME to see corrupt PvP weapons make a return to the game.
Any insight regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
The news post will be updated later today to reflect this, sorry there wasn't much info put in there.
Also the cape looks ugly to me, like zero though went into it's design.. I really hope we strongly consider a much better looking cape than what it shown in those pictures.. Because it's pretty ugly.
It's a placeholder graphic, as mentioned in the Dev Blog. It is subject to change and we'll likely run a competition to get the best community decided design if people aren't happy with the reverted colours.
- Changed the benefits of the Chaos Altar so it no longer offers a direct XP boost.
- Lowered the bonuses of the new proposed God capes.
- Clarified minor details regarding Revenant caves.
- Added additional wording regarding Loot Keys.
the only difference between the two is the timer set in the code you ass hat. one is set for 15 minutes the other is for 60. litterally nothing else is different. its a bullshit excuse
If you read the updated Dev Blog you'll see the reason we're not including these as part of this poll.
- Reworked the PvP armours section to better display the value of players killed whilst wearing PvP armours and added a slight gold sink.
- Changed the Revenant Caves map layout image to better reflect what may be added in-game, with shortcuts included.
- Added a new poll question to the God capes offering a Magic damage % bonus.
- Added a new poll question to the Revenant gloves/vambraces offering a lowered drop rate.
- Split the PvP armours into separate questions.
- Clarified that the Amulet of Peril effect would not stack with similar effects such as the Dharok's set.
- Doubled the fee to make PvP armours wearable in order to add more reward for any player that defeats someone who is wearing the armour.
- Increased the defence level requirement for PvP armours from 78 to 80, because nice looking numbers matter.
I like how you guys can't take the time to make the new god capes decent looking, rather you would just revert the colors and be lazy like usual....+1
It was always said that the graphics being used in the images were placeholders. We've actually had some really good designs put together now that the Art team are on-board and the community have gave us some concepts to work with.
07-Nov-2017 09:50:43 - Last edited on 07-Nov-2017 09:50:55 by Mod Ayiza