Forums

Slayer Points etc on TH

Quick find code: 366-367-517-66091839

of 2
Dilbert2001
Jun Gold Premier Club Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 9,613Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UrekMazino said:
We should have an item that just plays the game for us at this point.


We already have that item for a long time already. It is called machine (in the Invention Guild).

No need to add more machines from TH. Jagex can add capacity boosters on TH if they want though. :D

01-Apr-2019 04:13:38

UrekMazino
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2015

UrekMazino

Posts: 6,253Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said:
UrekMazino said:
We should have an item that just plays the game for us at this point.


We already have that item for a long time already. It is called machine (in the Invention Guild).

No need to add more machines from TH. Jagex can add capacity boosters on TH if they want though. :D

I don't believe those machine will make the GE purchase order and place the items in themselves? That still requires player input and is therefore making us actually play the game.
l||l Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. l||l
Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req.
120 Summoning Familiar ideas.

01-Apr-2019 10:42:03

Dilbert2001
Jun Gold Premier Club Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 9,613Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UrekMazino said:
Dilbert2001 said:
UrekMazino said:
We should have an item that just plays the game for us at this point.


We already have that item for a long time already. It is called machine (in the Invention Guild).

No need to add more machines from TH. Jagex can add capacity boosters on TH if they want though. :D

I don't believe those machine will make the GE purchase order and place the items in themselves? That still requires player input and is therefore making us actually play the game.


Why not have that "item" to also post in the forums? :D:D:D

01-Apr-2019 16:30:09

UrekMazino
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2015

UrekMazino

Posts: 6,253Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said:
UrekMazino said:
Dilbert2001 said:
UrekMazino said:
We should have an item that just plays the game for us at this point.


We already have that item for a long time already. It is called machine (in the Invention Guild).

No need to add more machines from TH. Jagex can add capacity boosters on TH if they want though. :D

I don't believe those machine will make the GE purchase order and place the items in themselves? That still requires player input and is therefore making us actually play the game.


Why not have that "item" to also post in the forums? :D:D:D

Don't need to since posting on forums isn't gameplay. But you're or course free to suggest such an item as well.
l||l Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. l||l
Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req.
120 Summoning Familiar ideas.

02-Apr-2019 02:39:29

Quick find code: 366-367-517-66091839Back to Top