Forums

Ritual Ruined

Quick find code: 15-16-267-66095749

of 2
DeviáRukmini
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2006

DeviáRukmini

Posts: 3,237Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the last few years I've put on my Butterfly outfit and Arrowstorm drape (because it matches well) and I go hunting Guthixian butterflies for a few days to get some lovely expeez on my lowest skill. It's part of how I welcome spring. This year you've completely ruined it. You took something easy and fun away from us. It doesn't give THAT much xp. Did it really have to be ruined?

Edit: *retires Butterfly outfit and Arrowstorm Drape shedding yet another tear for days long past*

15-Apr-2019 21:56:22 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2019 21:59:57 by DeviáRukmini

Solivagus
Apr Gold Premier Club Member 2017

Solivagus

Posts: 1,834Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DeviáRukmini said:
It doesn't give THAT much xp.


What do you mean it doesnt give that much xp? those butterflies give an absurd amount of xp. i got over 20k runecrafting xp from a single butterfly. that's way too much.
H̸̛͘͠Į̸̛͜͜

16-Apr-2019 13:08:58

Vaseth
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Vaseth

Posts: 11,831Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DeviáRukmini said:
For the last few years I've put on my Butterfly outfit and Arrowstorm drape (because it matches well) and I go hunting Guthixian butterflies for a few days to get some lovely expeez on my lowest skill. It's part of how I welcome spring. This year you've completely ruined it. You took something easy and fun away from us. It doesn't give THAT much xp. Did it really have to be ruined?

Edit: *retires Butterfly outfit and Arrowstorm Drape shedding yet another tear for days long past*


so, in previous years, you had to run around hunting butterflies for xp

this year, you have to run around hunting butterflies for xp

i fail to see the issue here?

16-Apr-2019 13:22:00 - Last edited on 16-Apr-2019 13:22:18 by Vaseth

ThunderáJinx
Feb Member 2010

ThunderáJinx

Posts: 14,230Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Solivagus said:
DeviáRukmini said:
It doesn't give THAT much xp.


What do you mean it doesnt give that much xp? those butterflies give an absurd amount of xp. i got over 20k runecrafting xp from a single butterfly. that's way too much.

You can catch one white butterfly per day that gives 5 times more exp.
Darkness rises when silence dies.

Save time and money
join
Fast Sc
friends chat for BXP across many skills!

16-Apr-2019 15:58:37

Mini JIT
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Mini JIT

Posts: 1,183Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ThunderáJinx said:
Solivagus said:
DeviáRukmini said:
It doesn't give THAT much xp.


What do you mean it doesnt give that much xp? those butterflies give an absurd amount of xp. i got over 20k runecrafting xp from a single butterfly. that's way too much.

You can catch one white butterfly per day that gives 5 times more exp.


I think the white one just replaces the 5 extra you could catch after you did the Easter event in the past, and this way everyone gets it without the normal ''Why do I have to do silly Easter event to get extra xp'' type complaints.

16-Apr-2019 16:23:36

Foxxie
Mar Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Foxxie

Posts: 2,037Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They halved the daily cap and doubled the exp given. No net loss has occured.

They also added BXP butterflies and a Super butterfly.

So really you get MORE exp now.

17-Apr-2019 01:50:22

Quick find code: 15-16-267-66095749Back to Top