Forums

Remove the wiki!

Quick find code: 15-16-392-66101937

of 6
Lions Iron
Jul Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Lions Iron

Posts: 367Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KijinSeija said:

Tldr: Remove the wiki function from chat


Is it really hard to type / wiki (name of something you are looking for)?

This was one of the better updates of the year because now everything we search for in game takes us to the Rs wiki. The best source of all game knowledge.

I can't imagine its that hard to remember the / wiki command.
A Lion is just a big cat... with bigger teeth

23-May-2019 12:51:29 - Last edited on 23-May-2019 12:51:37 by Lions Iron

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 64,141Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lions Iron said:

Is it really hard to type / wiki (name of something you are looking for)?

This was one of the better updates of the year because now everything we search for in game takes us to the Rs wiki. The best source of all game knowledge.

I can't imagine its that hard to remember the / wiki command.


Agreed.

How anyone can have a hard time remembering is beyond me.

I mean its just 5 characters.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

23-May-2019 21:14:29 - Last edited on 23-May-2019 21:16:24 by Draco Burnz

ClicknPsycho
Feb Member 2011

ClicknPsycho

Posts: 16Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I find everything in the game extremely easy to understand if you take 1 minute to look/read.

Every single interface option allows you to place things anywhere or nowhere and is completely customizable.

So if things are out of place or not where you want them, you have no1 to blame but you.

Just move, remove or learn to like em.

The layout, like legacy or whatever is an option, but you can make it all your own.

24-May-2019 04:30:48

Vaseth
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Vaseth

Posts: 11,764Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KijinSeija said:


Gzzz jagex, u r the only one to beat World of Warcraft in most complicated interface and gaming systems ever.



someone has never played eq2

if you think either rs or wow are complicated your brain would literally explode lol

KijinSeija said:


And now u wanna add more junk like /wiki functions in the chat bow?


where do we get this chat bow and what ammo does it fire :O

24-May-2019 18:34:53

KijinSeija

KijinSeija

Posts: 705Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vaseth said:
KijinSeija said:


Gzzz jagex, u r the only one to beat World of Warcraft in most complicated interface and gaming systems ever.



someone has never played eq2

if you think either rs or wow are complicated your brain would literally explode lol

KijinSeija said:


And now u wanna add more junk like /wiki functions in the chat bow?


where do we get this chat bow and what ammo does it fire :O


Chat box

But since u like picking on typos heres one in return

What’s eq2? Where do i access it???
~ The way you reject is the way that I choose
Since I know it will drive you insane! ~
- Master of Reverse Ideology

25-May-2019 00:17:59

0ma Kokichi

0ma Kokichi

Posts: 64Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KijinSeija said:
Vaseth said:
KijinSeija said:


Gzzz jagex, u r the only one to beat World of Warcraft in most complicated interface and gaming systems ever.



someone has never played eq2

if you think either rs or wow are complicated your brain would literally explode lol

KijinSeija said:


And now u wanna add more junk like /wiki functions in the chat bow?


where do we get this chat bow and what ammo does it fire :O


Chat box

But since u like picking on typos heres one in return

What’s eq2? Where do i access it???


It’s no typo. In case you are thinking ‘ed2’ which wouldn’t make sense in context, he meant ‘Everquest II’.
Why do you guys hate lies so much? There's only one truth, but endless possibilities for lies, y'know? And some of them are only white lies, or lies to be kind to people... If you deny all of that just because it's a lie then that means you guys are just terrible at being lied to!

25-May-2019 00:23:42

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 9,043Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said:
Jeremy Cheng said:
Remove it the week it came out??

I believe this has happened or they have made changes to things ^_^

No support, reason: just read all the three pages of posts :)

My post was directed towards the OP

25-May-2019 00:44:17

Quick find code: 15-16-392-66101937Back to Top