Edit 1: Revised version on pages 2-3 posts 29-31
By using Black Wool rather than the standard white wool, crafters can create brand new amulets with brand new effects.
- Black Sapphire Amulet -> Amulet of Forging. Whilst worn, increases the rate of smithing progress by 20%.
- Black Emerald Amulet -> Amulet of Flora. Can be bound to a specific farming patch. Whilst worn, that bound patch will not become diseased, and will notify you of it becoming fully grown, unbinding in the process.
- Black Ruby Amulet -> Amulet of Combat. Grants all combat styles a 15% accuracy boost.
- Black Diamond Amulet -> Amulet of Guilds. Provides teleports to unlocked Guilds (5 charges). Reverts to unenchanted amulet on last charge.
- Black D'stone Amulet -> Amulet of Weakness. Increases overall damage by 50% when using a super-effective attack style.
- Black Onyx Amulet -> Amulet of Perception. Decreases chance of being noticed when pickpocketing Tier 50+ NPCs.
- Black Hydrix Amulet -> Amulet of Scorn. Protection Prayers protect 90% of damage. Deflect Curses inflict the same amount of damage dealt to the user back to the enemy.
- Black AO Amulet -> Amulet of Wisdom. Grants 5% XP boost. Can infuse Teleport Tablets to grant teleports to a location. Limit one teleport location per amulet. I prefer my murder-hood; people die 'cos I look so good!
Eastern Lands - Hybrid Weaponry
16-Apr-2019 00:44:59 - Last edited on 19-Apr-2019 01:35:17 by Morbuss