Forums

elf ears not be a headoverride

Quick find code: 309-310-639-66107277

of 4
acklay
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2014

acklay

Posts: 20Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
can the elf ears please change to the aura override or anything else but the head I like to use the elf ears with my hat or horns
NPC scemmed me 90m for suppercompost :(

24-Jun-2019 11:17:28 - Last edited on 24-Jun-2019 11:19:29 by acklay

Tophurious
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Tophurious

Posts: 8,424Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Why should this happen though?

Are your ears not on your head?


it wouldn't hurt to have more ways to customize our characters. adding the elf ears to the aura slot would make them far more versatile and would likely attract more potential buyers to solomon's store.

your logic of ears being on your head is irrelevant when you consider that this is a fantasy game and anything is possible.
Proud sponsors of the MUPAQ award!!!
Do you like towels?
Nobody plays the forums like I do.
:P

25-Jun-2019 13:12:43

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 65,532Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tophurious said:
it wouldn't hurt to have more ways to customize our characters. adding the elf ears to the aura slot would make them far more versatile and would likely attract more potential buyers to solomon's store.

your logic of ears being on your head is irrelevant when you consider that this is a fantasy game and anything is possible.


I believe you're taking the "anything is possible" thing out of context.

Yes we play in a world where the fiction is somewhat truth, but theres still some things that follow RW logic.

Case in point, all characters ears ae on their heads.

Unless you can name one that doesnt have them on their heads?
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support
Currently a forum user only

25-Jun-2019 20:32:09

Starworks
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2017

Starworks

Posts: 8Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Case in point, all characters ears ae on their heads.

Unless you can name one that doesnt have them on their heads?


Ears are part of your head. But look at the majority of the cosmetics in the head slot. They're either hats, helmets, or other items that aren't truly attached to your head.

Attached ears and helmets/hats should be in different slots and a toggle seems most logical. Its not unrealistic to have someone wearing a hat or sunglasses with elf ears.

25-Jun-2019 22:37:13

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 65,532Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Starworks said:
Ears are part of your head. But look at the majority of the cosmetics in the head slot. They're either hats, helmets, or other items that aren't truly attached to your head.


Yet they are things you wear on your head or do you wear those things some place else?

Starworks said:
Attached ears and helmets/hats should be in different slots and a toggle seems most logical. Its not unrealistic to have someone wearing a hat or sunglasses with elf ears.


Yet i dont see it being too "unrealistic" as apposed to clipping issues.

I mean ppl have asked for glasses + helms before and thats why jagex said no.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support
Currently a forum user only

26-Jun-2019 00:45:10

Quick find code: 309-310-639-66107277Back to Top