Forums

how is this possibleThread is locked

Quick find code: 317-318-192-66104622

of 7
RupertGiles2
Jun Member 2019

RupertGiles2

Posts: 650Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For over a decade, everyone knew the formula. You either had fast exps (buying exps) or you had profit (slow exps). Only the highest levels and then only in p2p could you both buy exps and make a profit.

I just had a low level f2p account buy 26k exps in magic in less than 20 minutes and turn a profit of 80k.

how is that possible.

08-Jun-2019 20:10:37 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2019 20:12:02 by RupertGiles2

NonMaxáJake
Nov Member 2018

NonMaxáJake

Posts: 6,613Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's slow xp and gp. Please remember that the forum is not for debating. It is for echoing views only. If you see someone opposing someone else's views, please report this so it can be dealt with.

08-Jun-2019 20:21:22

RupertGiles2
Jun Member 2019

RupertGiles2

Posts: 650Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not for a low level f2p account. All they need is 54 magic and they can start buying their exps. The economy the game had for years has been destroyed.

Until about a year ago, if you wanted to make money off magic, you had to do other skills. Now you can simply buy the exps and make money. If you wanted to get fast exps, you had to pay for it. Now you get fast exps and money.

08-Jun-2019 20:39:02 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2019 20:42:40 by RupertGiles2

Miu

Miu

Posts: 15,733Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Artisan" skilling being inherently unprofitable was only a consequence of high demand in those artisan skills' experience. With a top-heavy playerbase (though not as top-heavy as RS3's) the exp is less valuable than the product of the skill, thus making the skill profitable as there's a demand for the product.

This is simply a natural consequence of the playerbase being higher leveled and being more knowledgeable about the game.

As gozz aptly stated, the xp and gp is negligible. Claiming that such small rates are because of the economy being ruined is nonsensical.
Don't forget ľ RuneScape members get TWO free spins a day instead of the usual one!

08-Jun-2019 23:12:27

RupertGiles2
Jun Member 2019

RupertGiles2

Posts: 650Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The problems is that so many items are dropped in huge amounts. Vorkath drops 30 dragon hide fairly common in notes. That has flooded the market. Its not the only area where this happens.

08-Jun-2019 23:57:01

Miu

Miu

Posts: 15,733Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RupertGiles2 said:
The problems is that so many items are dropped in huge amounts. Vorkath drops 30 dragon hide fairly common in notes. That has flooded the market. Its not the only area where this happens.


Really? Of all the overpowered drops you can choose to complain about, you complain about high level PvM outclassing low level PvM for a resource obtained primarily (if not solely) through PvM.

There's nothing wrong with hide drops from bosses. Try again.
Don't forget ľ RuneScape members get TWO free spins a day instead of the usual one!

09-Jun-2019 02:52:17 - Last edited on 09-Jun-2019 02:52:45 by Miu

RupertGiles2
Jun Member 2019

RupertGiles2

Posts: 650Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Luákáe said:
Its about time you realize its the fault of pvmers not pkers on this -.-
I have been saying for a long time that its combat pures, those that refuse to do other skills because its a waste of their time. That includes the majority of pvmers and pkers.

I have been asking for years to nerf ALL bosses.

09-Jun-2019 03:00:02

RupertGiles2
Jun Member 2019

RupertGiles2

Posts: 650Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miu said:
Really? Of all the overpowered drops you can choose to complain about, you complain about high level PvM outclassing low level PvM for a resource obtained primarily (if not solely) through PvM.

There's nothing wrong with hide drops from bosses. Try again.
What is wrong with the bosses drops is they destroy the ability of those that are combat pures to enjoy the game. That's why my friends list has been solid red for over a year. Jagex ruined the game because pkers and pure pvmers demanded easy fast money.

09-Jun-2019 03:02:08

Nikolas10181
Jun Member 2019

Nikolas10181

Posts: 4,863Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RupertGiles2 said:
Miu said:
Really? Of all the overpowered drops you can choose to complain about, you complain about high level PvM outclassing low level PvM for a resource obtained primarily (if not solely) through PvM.

There's nothing wrong with hide drops from bosses. Try again.
What is wrong with the bosses drops is they destroy the ability of those that are combat pures to enjoy the game. That's why my friends list has been solid red for over a year. Jagex ruined the game because pkers and pure pvmers demanded easy fast money.


And skillers haven't? There is an option to afk almost everything skilling related now. How about make all that took rewriting the majority of the games code to do? Skillers asked for that. The game right now is doing better than it ever has on average nothing has been ruined you're just mad that people are making money with endgame content that you can't do.
Bring memes to OSRS general forum

09-Jun-2019 03:21:17

Quick find code: 317-318-192-66104622Back to Top