Forums

Petscape - PVM/Skill Pethunt!

Quick find code: 320-321-729-65980063

of 94
RJDx
May Member 2019

RJDx

Posts: 4Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How did you hear of this clan? Jadeine advertising in the GE.
Why do you want to join? Clan chat seems to have nice people and really sick of solo'ing bosses 100% of the time so would be nice to have people to play with.
What's your favourite thing to do on runescape? Bosses and the occasional pking
Which pets do you have? Corporeal critter, Hellpuppy, Smoke Devil, Rocky, Rift Guardian, Abyssal Orphan.
Which pet do you want most? Kalphite Princess
Are you aware that joining our discord server is important for taking part in events? Yes.
Do you agree to act in a mature, respectful manner to all clan members? Yes.
Total level? 2045
Total boss kc? 10519

25-Apr-2018 22:55:47

Petscape CC
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Petscape CC

Posts: 455Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RJDx said:
How did you hear of this clan? Jadeine advertising in the GE.
Why do you want to join? Clan chat seems to have nice people and really sick of solo'ing bosses 100% of the time so would be nice to have people to play with.
What's your favourite thing to do on runescape? Bosses and the occasional pking
Which pets do you have? Corporeal critter, Hellpuppy, Smoke Devil, Rocky, Rift Guardian, Abyssal Orphan.
Which pet do you want most? Kalphite Princess
Are you aware that joining our discord server is important for taking part in events? Yes.
Do you agree to act in a mature, respectful manner to all clan members? Yes.
Total level? 2045
Total boss kc? 10519


Welcome to our clan RJDx!

25-Apr-2018 22:58:41

Jont

Jont

Posts: 85Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How did you hear of this clan? osrs forums
Why do you want to join? i love pets
What's your favourite thing to do on runescape? pet hunt
Which pets do you have? callisto heron corp beast mole skotizo
Which pet do you want most? zulrah
Are you aware that joining our discord server is important for taking part in events?yes
Do you agree to act in a mature, respectful manner to all clan members?yes
Total level?1906
Total boss kc? over 4k

26-Apr-2018 21:14:44

Petscape CC
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Petscape CC

Posts: 455Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jont said:
How did you hear of this clan? osrs forums
Why do you want to join? i love pets
What's your favourite thing to do on runescape? pet hunt
Which pets do you have? callisto heron corp beast mole skotizo
Which pet do you want most? zulrah
Are you aware that joining our discord server is important for taking part in events?yes
Do you agree to act in a mature, respectful manner to all clan members?yes
Total level?1906
Total boss kc? over 4k


Sorry, your application has been declined. You are listed on RSJ for theft of an item, racist language, and immaturity. We don't condone any of that in our clan.
Good luck and take care.

27-Apr-2018 01:19:54

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 6,667Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•
Community Invite Letter

Hi there Petscape, :)


Gather
is not a clan, but the beacon of light for clans and communities so that we help grow Old School RuneScape into an even more thriving experiential brand! We aim to organize and bring together community related events which anyone is welcome to join in and participate, share ideas, or partner up and event themselves for the community as a whole to participate in. We also act as a hub for other community led groups to organize/host events of their own as well. The aim of this project is to unite the player base together on Old School RuneScape by doing events and participating in activities.

How can you be involved?
Just attend events, we are always open to ideas to and others helping out. This project is created for the community - by the community. If your clan has an idea, we would love to hear it!

How to contact us?
If your clan or community is interested in the
Gather Community Initiative
, we invite you all to join in on any of our upcoming community led events! Feel free to post on the Gather - OSRS Community Events thread or private message us in game!

We look forward to a vast and promising relationship,
Clan List, Daf, and Sir Joey

Founders of Gather
Jagex Verified Community Helper
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

28-Apr-2018 01:31:03

Get Saucy

Get Saucy

Posts: 32Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How did you hear of this clan? GE
Why do you want to join? Looking for Friends
What's your favourite thing to do on runescape? Skilling
Which pets do you have? Graaador, Skatos, Dag Rex, Kraken, Midnight/Noon
Which pet do you want most? KBD or RC pet
Are you aware that joining our discord server is important for taking part in events? Yes
Do you agree to act in a mature, respectful manner to all clan members? Yes
Total level?2030
Total boss kc?10,459

29-Apr-2018 04:23:23

Petscape CC
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Petscape CC

Posts: 455Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Get Saucy said:
How did you hear of this clan? GE
Why do you want to join? Looking for Friends
What's your favourite thing to do on runescape? Skilling
Which pets do you have? Graaador, Skatos, Dag Rex, Kraken, Midnight/Noon
Which pet do you want most? KBD or RC pet
Are you aware that joining our discord server is important for taking part in events? Yes
Do you agree to act in a mature, respectful manner to all clan members? Yes
Total level?2030
Total boss kc?10,459


Welcome to the clan Sir S6!

29-Apr-2018 04:28:55 - Last edited on 14-Jul-2018 10:14:20 by Petscape CC

I Am A Cow

I Am A Cow

Posts: 76Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How did you hear of this clan? i was just browsing :)
Why do you want to join? This clan seems interesting and i love pets :D
What's your favourite thing to do on runescape? I like skilling and slayer/Pvm
Which pets do you have? Zulrah pet and skotizo
Which pet do you want most? Any GWD pet to be honest :)
Are you aware that joining our discord server is important for taking part in events? Yes
Do you agree to act in a mature, respectful manner to all clan members? yes I do
Total level? My Total Level Is 1658
Total boss kc? 5,265
:P

29-Apr-2018 04:57:07

I Am A Cow

I Am A Cow

Posts: 76Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How did you hear of this clan? i was just browsing :)
Why do you want to join? This clan seems interesting and i love pets :D
What's your favourite thing to do on runescape? I like skilling and slayer/Pvm
Which pets do you have? Zulrah pet and skotizo
Which pet do you want most? Any GWD pet to be honest :)
Are you aware that joining our discord server is important for taking part in events? Yes
Do you agree to act in a mature, respectful manner to all clan members? yes I do
Total level? My Total Level Is 1658
Total boss kc? 5,265
:P

29-Apr-2018 04:57:08

Petscape CC
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Petscape CC

Posts: 455Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I Am A Cow said:
How did you hear of this clan? i was just browsing :)
Why do you want to join? This clan seems interesting and i love pets :D
What's your favourite thing to do on runescape? I like skilling and slayer/Pvm
Which pets do you have? Zulrah pet and skotizo
Which pet do you want most? Any GWD pet to be honest :)
Are you aware that joining our discord server is important for taking part in events? Yes
Do you agree to act in a mature, respectful manner to all clan members? yes I do
Total level? My Total Level Is 1658
Total boss kc? 5,265


Welcome to the clan I Am A Cow!

29-Apr-2018 05:01:24 - Last edited on 14-Jul-2018 10:14:41 by Petscape CC

Quick find code: 320-321-729-65980063Back to Top