Forums

What would you do?

Quick find code: 55-56-265-63179932

of 61
Venire

Venire

Posts: 2,617Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh man, that's depressing. I would stack up on lots of useful information from the Internet before it collapses. :p

What would you do if the Lumbridge Guide suddenly became real and wanted to move in with you/you & your family?
Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you are right -
Henry Ford

25-Nov-2018 15:16:43

JoaoNoFind
Dec Member 2018

JoaoNoFind

Posts: 2,636Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd turn into a chipmunk and eat all the turnips in the entire world.

What would you do if a smooth-talking salesman got you drunk and made you do something unspeakable:
He sold you an outrageously overpriced fsljdf.
I made a video game, check it out!
https://discord.gg/KswK8wa https://onelastlight.weebly.***/ http://onelastlight***************/ https://onelastlight-onelastlightwiki.pbworks.***/w/page/134447487/FrontPage

23-Mar-2019 15:26:00

Oxtus

Oxtus

Posts: 1,454Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would become a monk and pretend to believe in God, eventually moving up the ranks with my fake fanaticism before becoming the Pope. I would then declare a holy war against the salesman, in order to get my money back.

What would you do if there was a lottery where you had a 90% chance of winning £100 million, but a 10% chance of dying slowly and horribly.
I like beer.

11-Jul-2019 00:25:58

Quick find code: 55-56-265-63179932Back to Top