Forums

I support your purple hair v2

Quick find code: 55-56-524-65811295

of 164
obendigo
Feb Gold Premier Club Member 2006

obendigo

Posts: 4,068Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SfBrave said:
Pippyspot said:
obendigo said:
*feels Ms. Pippy's forehead*
nope, she doesnt feel cool, more like rather warm....like maybe has a fever wam ;)


I've been infected with purple :o

Better call the purple medic....in the purple ambulance at the purple hospital on the purple road, in the purple city...built on purple land.


Doctor obendigo here, and i do believe this patient need to be rushed into the operating room right away. Nurse!!!!
,°ˆˆ°¸ `'¸ ,°ˆˆ°¸
. { obendigo ·¸
. `- „¸¸`,.' ,¸¸, From the Shadows we rise. The OG Black Knight.

28-Aug-2019 14:29:57

SfBrave
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2016

SfBrave

Posts: 11,650Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
obendigo said:
SfBrave said:
Pippyspot said:
obendigo said:
*feels Ms. Pippy's forehead*
nope, she doesnt feel cool, more like rather warm....like maybe has a fever wam ;)


I've been infected with purple :o

Better call the purple medic....in the purple ambulance at the purple hospital on the purple road, in the purple city...built on purple land.


Doctor obendigo here, and i do believe this patient need to be rushed into the operating room right away. Nurse!!!!

I think Pippy needs a different doctor.

28-Aug-2019 21:58:47

Pippyspot
Feb Gold Premier Club Member 2007

Pippyspot

Posts: 78,093Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SfBrave said:
obendigo said:
SfBrave said:
Pippyspot said:
obendigo said:
*feels Ms. Pippy's forehead*
nope, she doesnt feel cool, more like rather warm....like maybe has a fever wam ;)


I've been infected with purple :o

Better call the purple medic....in the purple ambulance at the purple hospital on the purple road, in the purple city...built on purple land.


Doctor obendigo here, and i do believe this patient need to be rushed into the operating room right away. Nurse!!!!

I think Pippy needs a different doctor.


But then I might be cured of my purpleness :(
*
´¨)
¸.
*
´
(¸.
*

01-Sep-2019 13:19:47

SfBrave
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2016

SfBrave

Posts: 11,650Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pippyspot said:
SfBrave said:
obendigo said:
SfBrave said:
Pippyspot said:
obendigo said:
*feels Ms. Pippy's forehead*
nope, she doesnt feel cool, more like rather warm....like maybe has a fever wam ;)


I've been infected with purple :o

Better call the purple medic....in the purple ambulance at the purple hospital on the purple road, in the purple city...built on purple land.


Doctor obendigo here, and i do believe this patient need to be rushed into the operating room right away. Nurse!!!!

I think Pippy needs a different doctor.


But then I might be cured of my purpleness :(

Impossible.

01-Sep-2019 13:50:00

Quick find code: 55-56-524-65811295Back to Top