Masters Templar T5
Quick find code: 87-88-990-65686835
All clan members should be supportive in helping each other and never boast or ridicule each other.
All clan members should maintain honesty and be wholesome at heart towards the clan and its members.
Be respectful to one another. Putting a clanmate down or being disruptive is not being respectful. Be mindful to this as you are in clan chat. Most likely you will get the same respect you give whether it be positive or negative.
ALL clan mates are equally treated. Ones status in the clan is recognized based on the deed of the member. All members on exception of the founders have the same opportunities.
We'd like to consider all our clan mates a member of our Runescape family. We thrive to maintain a family type atmosphere for our clan and its members. In this drive, we encourage you to invite your brother, mother, father, son or even nephew or aunt to join us. Any family of yours are a family of ours.
We the founders of Masters Templar wish to extend each and everyone of you a wonderful clan experience and warm welcome to our Runescape home and family.
(¸.´ (¸. (¸.
29-Sep-2015 17:09:29 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2016 16:11:15 by SlRE
01 ....... WELCOME
02 ....... CLAN FOUNDING ETHICS
03 ....... CONTENTS pg's 1 - 2
04 ....... CONTENTS pg's 3 - 4
05 ....... CONTENTS pg's 5 - 6
06 ....... EXPECTATIONS OF MEMBERS
07 ....... CLAN INTRODUCTION
08 ....... CLAN INFORMATION
09 ....... CLAN RULES
10 ....... JOIN US
01 ....... CHAT RULES
02 ....... AVATAR RULES
03 ....... CLAN PARTICIPATION
04 ....... CLAN LEADERSHIP LISTING
05 ....... CLAN STAFF LISTING
06 ....... MEMBER ADVANCEMENT
07 ....... MEMBER ADVANCEMENT CONT
08 ....... RANK POINTS
09 ....... RANK POINTS CONT
10 ....... CLAN LEAVE
(¸.´ (¸. (¸.
29-Sep-2015 17:09:39 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2016 08:26:30 by SlRE
01 ....... FUTURE PROGRAMS and BENEFITS
02 ....... GILDED ALTARS
03 ....... EFFIGY ASSIST
04 ....... EFFIGY ASSIST LIST
05 ....... CLAN LOTTERY
06 ....... LOTTERY POLICY
07 ....... LOTTERY WEEKLY INFO
08 ....... FUNDRAISING GENERAL
09 ....... FUNDRAISING ITEMS
10 ....... FUNDRAISING WEEKLY INFO
01 ....... The Character CLAN EXEC
02 ....... The Character CLANBANK
03 ....... CLAN BANK INFO
04 ....... CLAN BANK INFO CONT
05 ....... EVENTS
06 ....... EVENTS CONDITION and CONDUCT
07 ....... EVENT HOST POLICY
08 ....... EVENT SCHEDULE
09 ....... EVENTS UPCOMING SCHEDULE
10 ....... EVENTS UPCOMING SCHEDULE CONT
(¸.´ (¸. (¸.
29-Sep-2015 17:09:47 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2016 22:31:57 by SlRE
01 ....... DONATION TEMPLATE
02 ....... FUNDRAISING TEMPLATE
03 ....... EVENTS RELATED TEMPLATES
04 ....... RECRUITMENT TEMPLATE
05 ....... ORIENTATION TEMPLATE
06 ....... CLAN SENATE QUESTIONNAIRE
07 ....... SUGGESTION/IDEA TEMPLATE
08 ....... LEAVE REQUEST TEMPLATE
09 ....... RESERVED
10 ....... RESERVED
01 ....... CLAN SENATE
02 ....... DIPLOMATIC PROCESS
03 ....... CITADEL MANAGEMENT
04 ....... CITADEL MANAGEMENT
05 ....... CITADEL MANAGEMENT
06 ....... RESERVED
07 ....... SIRGANDOLF1WHT WEEK
08 ....... Redwings1243 WEEK
09 ....... SIRGANDOLF1WHT MEMORIAL
10 ....... Sweetleaf01 MEMORIAL
(¸.´ (¸. (¸.
29-Sep-2015 17:09:54 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2016 02:33:49 by SlRE
All to often we are asked, "what's expected of me as a clan member?". Well, here it is... If you maintain yourself within the following expectations above and beyond anything else you will maintain as a clan member. Another words, you won't get kicked as long as the following is maintained.
- Using of clean language in clan chat.
- Completing orientation before advancing in the clan. (Usually expected to complete within the first 7 days after being invited).
- Capping at our citadel every week.
- Respect held for all the clan members.
- To filter any issues or problems or questions or concerns or comments through the clan leaders in the following order. If the clan leader is not available then take it to the next clan leader in line. The following is in exact order on who you should try reaching with number 1 followed by number 2 if 1 is not available and so on.
4. SlRE (only contact if attempts have failed to reach the other 3 clan leaders)
- No issue should be addressed in clan chat, on the thread, or in any other publicized view by any member. The exception to this is by a clan leader for the purpose of maintaining order or to make a correction which may have been addressed incorrectly publicly by another member.
- Periodically check our threads for updates and changes.
- Never overstep a clan leader. .*´¨)
(¸.´ (¸. (¸.
29-Sep-2015 17:10:02 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2016 22:02:19 by SlRE
Masters Templar (MT) was formed in July of 2009 by SlRE and 3 others, 1mnwlf pk, bill2781 (currently known as rambo2781), and Sirgandolf1 (currently known as SGANDOLF1WHT). Within the beginning weeks, we brought in various family members and close friends as this is what the clans purpose in being first was though to be. In September 2009 Masters Templar opened its doors publicly and recruited its first outside members.
August 2011 Masters Templar experienced a major overhaul. Numerous points prompted this action. With the release of the clans, clan camp, and citadels in it's early stages, the clan took advantage of the many new useful tools now available and adopted new policy in which we conduct our clan. At this time, our clan adopted a new name of Legion of Paragons (LOP).
January 2013, LOP's operation halted as the leaders went on an extended break from the game. During this time, the clan dwindled down to 10 members and dilapidated its citadel from Tier 5 back down to Tier 1. June 2013, LOP Kicked off once again, and continued on with operations as if nothing ever happened. Our name was restored back to its originating name of Masters Templar.
Full Definition of
: a group united by a common interest or common characteristics
- Interests for the purpose of this this clan would be clan goals.
- Characteristics for the purpose of this clan would be Runescape.
We urge all members to involve themselves in the clan to enhance their clan experience.
(¸.´ (¸. (¸.
29-Sep-2015 17:10:10 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2015 15:46:33 by SlRE
Add a member of our staff in game if you have any questions
Definition in English: One for all, all for one
(Any and all new content is reviewed by the clan senate (voted for by the members), approved by the clan leader and voted for acceptance by the clan upon request of the senate.)
Red - Action, Confidence and Courage: We are confident in our clan and are courageous to take immediate action when another member is in need of help.
White - Purity: We try to be paragons, in our actions as we press towards pure excellence.
Gold - Success: Achievement and triumph. Associated with abundance and prosperity, luxury and quality, prestige and sophistication, value and elegance.
A-1. Follow all Jagex rules.
A-2. Must be P2P For our Main Clan.
A-3. Combat 3 - 138
A-4. Read and follow our clan rules.
A-5. Must be respectful of others in the clan and game.
- Skilling, Questing, and Combat assistance
- In Game Player Assist (Gilded Alters, Effigy's, Equipment Lending, Etc)
- Game Companionship
- Experienced clan help
(¸.´ (¸. (¸.
29-Sep-2015 17:10:17 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2016 21:51:35 by SlRE
1-A. Follow all rules of Runescape by Jagex. Select the "Game Info" tab at the top then click "Rules of Runescape".
1-B. Follow all Clan Rules, Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines.
1-C. Be a team player with your fellow members in the clan. Be of assistance when called upon.
- Required when at the citadel. (Represent your clan proudly)
- Silver Keys and above are exempt from this rule.
(FYI, This rule has been in our clan since the release of the citadel in 2011)
- Not Required when training combat type skills.
- Otherwise wear it as much as possible during non combat training.
1-F. No begging another member for coins or items either in PM or Clan Chat.
1-G. No soliciting gambling games or double your money games.
1-H. Don't scam anyone, clan members or not.
1-I. We don't tolerate the words
1-J. No prejudice jokes of any form at any time.
1-K. Be respectful to all members, officers and leaders at all times.
1-L. Read our clan chat rules in the next post.
1-M. Must cap and post it on our thread.
1-N. Ensure all posts, participation, items, collections and donations are done by 6:00pm every Friday clan time. No bump posts should be made within one hour of any previous post made by the same person. We use the time between 6:00pm and 8:00pm to complete the figures for the week on winners, winning amounts, citadel reset etc.
(¸.´ (¸. (¸.
29-Sep-2015 17:10:25 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2016 00:39:21 by SlRE
Step 1: Read all the following information completely. CLAN RULES
Step 2: Post an Application for Clan Membership provided in this post below.
Step 3: Add one or more of our leader team below to your friends list to reach for an interview, also watch on this thread for a reply to your application. One should be posted within 24 hours of your posting the application.
NOTE: You should meet with us in the clan camp south of falador for invite and; to get our cloak and vexillum.
2. COMBAT LEVEL?:
3. TOTAL SKILL LEVEL?:
4. P2P OR F2P?:
5. WHO REFERRED YOU TO OUR CLAN?:
6. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING RUNESCAPE?:
7. DO YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL OUR RULES? (STRICTLY ENFORCED, ENSURE YOU READ THEM):
8. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN OUR CLAN IN THE LAST 7 DAYS, THIS MEANS YOU HAVE NO RECENT EXPERIENCE IN OUR CLAN. PER CLAN REQUIREMENTS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO COMPLETE A BRIEF ORIENTATION. DO YOU AGREE TO THIS?:
9. WHEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE TO BE INVITED INTO OUR CLAN?:
10. DO YOU HAVE CLAN EXPERIENCE?:
11. HAVE YOU ENSURED TO SECURE YOUR CHARACTER AS SUGGESTED BY JAGEX?:
12. If accepted to Masters Templar, i agree that i do not have experience as a Masters Templar Clan Member. I also agree that i should start as a Prospect Member in the clan and earn my ranks as i progress unless otherwise asked by a member of clan leadership to promote up? YES/NO:
(¸.´ (¸. (¸.
29-Sep-2015 17:10:33 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2016 16:40:58 by SlRE