Forums

So now that +5 Elder rune is

Quick find code: 15-16-254-66074008

of 2
Double Life
Sep Member 2018

Double Life

Posts: 776Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Better than Drygores. When are drygores going to have something AMAZING for invention to get rid of them all in the game?

Elder Rune shouldn't be nerfed. Drygores just need something to be taken out of the game since you continue to let them be garbage T90's in the economy.

EDIT for more info:

Elder Rune +5 are level 90 to wield items like drygores.

In Legacy mode ()easies tto find min and max hit) Drygore mace with CRUSH weakness max is 315. CRUSH still. Long Sword is 385.

Stats on mace (Legacy): 86 (Dmg) 2458 (Acc)
Offhand: 43 (dmg) same acc.

Stats of Elder Rune Longsword +5: 104 (dmg) 2178 (acc)
Offhand: 52 (dmg) same acc.

Now the only difference is ther +9 payer from drygore mace. But are you really going to sacrifice more damage for prayer? I wont

(!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is with Overload only. Not turmoil etc.)

Elder rune also ONLY costs about.... 2m? To make, or 0. Compared to Kalphite king. And has better stats.

Drygores need disassembly and buffs. They need to get out of the game massively the boss is soloable. And the drop rate needs to go to 1/5000 for the items.... Anyway. The economy is FKED.
-A Fox Wonders down a rabbit hole, not knowing where its going. Falling into the depths. Of Wonderland.

09-Jan-2019 08:48:11 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2019 10:07:57 by Double Life

Uncle Pob

Uncle Pob

Posts: 2,962Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why does such a buff need to be Invention related? Higher-tier Drygore that requires the original Drygores would achieve the same - if not better - result.

How about this: Trigore, requires 3x Drygore (and a few extra bits and pieces) to craft.

09-Jan-2019 08:59:17

Hidden Relic
May Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Hidden Relic

Posts: 3,967Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Double Life said:
Better than Drygores. When are drygores going to have something AMAZING for invention to get rid of them all in the game?

Elder Rune shouldn't be nerfed. Drygores just need something to be taken out of the game since you continue to let them be garbage T90's in the economy.

Who told you they were better than Drygores?
RuneLabs Mini-Quest/Task Set, Journey to the East. (Task Set Pocket Item)

09-Jan-2019 09:00:42

Double Life
Sep Member 2018

Double Life

Posts: 776Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Uncle Pob said:
Why does such a buff need to be Invention related? Higher-tier Drygore that requires the original Drygores would achieve the same - if not better - result.

How about this: Trigore, requires 3x Drygore (and a few extra bits and pieces) to craft.


Would help. Problem is, people can solo kalphite king.

Invention should have a degrade to make a perk that does infinite rings of recoil instead. Get them out of the game. They're T90's thjey shouldn't be 5m to buy.
-A Fox Wonders down a rabbit hole, not knowing where its going. Falling into the depths. Of Wonderland.

09-Jan-2019 09:58:29

Rikornak
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 5,474Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Double Life said:
Uncle Pob said:
Why does such a buff need to be Invention related? Higher-tier Drygore that requires the original Drygores would achieve the same - if not better - result.

How about this: Trigore, requires 3x Drygore (and a few extra bits and pieces) to craft.


Would help. Problem is, people can solo kalphite king.

Invention should have a degrade to make a perk that does infinite rings of recoil instead. Get them out of the game. They're T90's thjey shouldn't be 5m to buy.


That is supply and demand. I wouldn't mind if rumbling (and certainly quite a few of other rare components) were to get more interesting perks/perk combination), but I am quite sure an elder rune+5 sword will be even cheaper in the long run (since it's not used for burial sets).
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

09-Jan-2019 10:02:44

Double Life
Sep Member 2018

Double Life

Posts: 776Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rikornak said:
Errr - do us the favour and compare the stats first.


Sure. Can do.

Elder Rune +5 are level 90 to wield items like drygores.

In Legacy mode ()easies tto find min and max hit) Drygore mace with CRUSH weakness max is 315. CRUSH still. Long Sword is 385.

Stats on mace (Legacy): 86 (Dmg) 2458 (Acc)
Offhand: 43 (dmg) same acc.

Stats of Elder Rune Longsword +5: 104 (dmg) 2178 (acc)
Offhand: 52 (dmg) same acc.

Now the only difference is ther +9 payer from drygore mace. But are you really going to sacrifice more damage for prayer? I wont

(!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is with Overload only. Not turmoil etc.)

Elder rune also ONLY costs about.... 2m? To make, or 0. Compared to Kalphite king. And has better stats.

Drygores need disassembly and buffs. They need to get out of the game massively the boss is soloable. And the drop rate needs to go to 1/5000 for the items.... Anyway. The economy is FKED.

This also goes for other items. But I'm not making a post about those since I wanna make money first :)
-A Fox Wonders down a rabbit hole, not knowing where its going. Falling into the depths. Of Wonderland.

09-Jan-2019 10:07:21

Double Life
Sep Member 2018

Double Life

Posts: 776Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hidden Relic said:
Double Life said:
Better than Drygores. When are drygores going to have something AMAZING for invention to get rid of them all in the game?

Elder Rune shouldn't be nerfed. Drygores just need something to be taken out of the game since you continue to let them be garbage T90's in the economy.

Who told you they were better than Drygores?


The stats did
-A Fox Wonders down a rabbit hole, not knowing where its going. Falling into the depths. Of Wonderland.

09-Jan-2019 10:09:50

Rikornak
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 5,474Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
https://runescape.wiki/w/Drygore_longsword (1102 dmg, 2458 acc)
https://runescape.wiki/w/Elder_rune_longsword_%2B_5 (1041.3 dmg, 2178 acc)

Thing is - your damage comparison with the mace doesn't work since it is a fastest weapon - more swings in legacy or more ability damage (or well equal to other drygs) in the EoC.

Besides dryg is augmentable, elder rune isn't. Elder rune has t85 stats with 90 requirements - so compare it to tetsu, ripper claws or those fury blades.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

09-Jan-2019 10:20:47 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2019 10:23:06 by Rikornak

Double Life
Sep Member 2018

Double Life

Posts: 776Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rikornak said:
https://runescape.wiki/w/Drygore_longsword (1102 dmg, 2458 acc)
https://runescape.wiki/w/Elder_rune_longsword_%2B_5 (1041.3 dmg, 2178 acc)

Thing is - your damage comparison with the mace doesn't work since it is a fastest weapon - more swings in legacy or more ability damage (or well equal to other drygs) in the EoC.

Besides dryg is augmentable, elder rune isn't. Elder rune has t85 stats with 90 requirements - so compare it to tetsu, ripper claws or those fury blades.


Elder runes better. Anyway, I'll continue on my way with elder rune +5 till people see its better. till then have fun with the drys being dumped.
-A Fox Wonders down a rabbit hole, not knowing where its going. Falling into the depths. Of Wonderland.

09-Jan-2019 10:25:19

Quick find code: 15-16-254-66074008Back to Top