Forums

Vampyrium

Quick find code: 16-17-282-66031060

Sapunjidan

Sapunjidan

Posts: 217Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ive read in a thread made by a jmod that Vampyrium might be released to the players, a mazcab-like place. Is it still thing? It would be lovely to have a region such as this to explore.

31-Jul-2018 03:36:51

A Mighty
Dec Member 2018

A Mighty

Posts: 2,231Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really all other planes should be released like this. Abbinah, Infernus, New Domina, Teragard just to name a few. I would much rather see questlines centered around other planes than the continuation of the Elder God questline...
To those cursed by war and pest, Come into the light of Armadyl and rest. This is the law of Armadyl.

31-Jul-2018 23:38:09

Kcin
Aug Member 2008

Kcin

Posts: 13,685Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said:
Wait until mazcab is fully finished.

Don't forget to finish the eastern lands too, and possible the mainland too(we still got places that we don't have access to)
[qfc id= 373-374-110-66042164]Support the small QoL updates[/qfc] Ever feel like you have a person who won't leave you alone even if you've asked many times?

04-Aug-2018 04:22:28

Nex is Life
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2016

Nex is Life

Posts: 1,884Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said:
Wait until mazcab is fully finished.
Good joke Kcin said:
Don't forget to finish the eastern lands too, and possible the mainland too(we still got places that we don't have access to)
Even better
You'll get it when you deserve it.

04-Aug-2018 05:46:57

xxqw56chxx
Aug Member 2018

xxqw56chxx

Posts: 527Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kcin said:
Jeremy Cheng said:
Wait until mazcab is fully finished.

Don't forget to finish the eastern lands too, and possible the mainland too(we still got places that we don't have access to)


Cant forget about Kudos Isle or w/e it'll be called.

04-Aug-2018 06:26:06

Jodeceii
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Jodeceii

Posts: 332Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
xxqw56chxx said:
Kcin said:
Jeremy Cheng said:
Wait until mazcab is fully finished.

Don't forget to finish the eastern lands too, and possible the mainland too(we still got places that we don't have access to)


Cant forget about Kudos Isle or w/e it'll be called.



Kudos Isle still even a thing?
19 99's and counting.


JOIN OUR CLAN IT IS VERY GOOD -
Lunar Melody

06-Aug-2018 14:42:12

Quick find code: 16-17-282-66031060Back to Top