Forums

Hypothetical Situation

Quick find code: 237-238-859-65884890

of 3
Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, a while back, I saw a thread posting various hypothetical situations, and having people say what their character would do. That was fun. Let's do it again.

The rules are simple:
I will start by proposing a hypothetical scenario to put any character in.
The next person will respond with an answer, and a hypothetical scenario of their own.
I request that you wait at least 5 posts to post a second response and scenario.

Here's the scenario:

Guards suddenly break into your character's house, and accuse them of killing a powerful noble. How does your character respond?
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

24-Feb-2017 07:42:56

Neon Knights

Neon Knights

Posts: 670Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heliod would probably try to choke them out with his rosary.

Situation:
A man suddenly teleports in front of you. He says that you must come with him. His exact words are "Come with me, there is no time to explain! If you wish to save pancakes, take my hand!"
Achilleus the Void Knight

24-Feb-2017 13:14:40

Hobie Wan
Mar Member 2019

Hobie Wan

Posts: 1,071Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bartimaeus would probably eat the man and then go off to find his pancakes to eat them as well.

Situation: You're alone in the middle of a field with no weapons, no armor, and no nearby natural weaponry. A hippopotamus is glaring at you, it is mad and about to charge. No human could fight off a fully grown hippopotamus! What do you do?
Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

"Hello There."

24-Feb-2017 16:17:16

Rivendell

Rivendell

Posts: 6,450Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pretty much all of my toons would be smart enough to dive to the left or right, Hippo when it charged, to get out of reach. Rinse and repeat, using it to get as far away as possible.

__

Situation: It is your significant other's birthday. You completely forgot and have no card, gift or plans. What do you do?
Jimcest of Rivendell

"Wait..are...are you getting off to this?" - Someone, to someone

24-Feb-2017 16:52:08

Rexost

Rexost

Posts: 1,181Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rex would probably begin drinking heavily because anyone he gets close to ends up dying. Edgar, however, would overreact. He's be amazed he'd forgotten something, and likely do something drastic, like warping time and reality to have time to prepare, only to pass it off as amazing foresight.


Situation: through some cosmic gift, you have the single chance to make a world altering wish. What is it? And you can't wish for more wishes.
Edgar
=/=
Rex
=/=
Rend

#PraiseTuffty

24-Feb-2017 17:11:09

Sodden Hound
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2019

Sodden Hound

Posts: 1,177Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chryselle would be like "surprise sex!"

Situation: A random woman approaches your character and insists that she's pregnant with your child. Even if your character is female. What do you do?
Mods pls notice me

24-Feb-2017 17:11:47

Vekon II
Jun Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Vekon II

Posts: 1,700Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sodden Hound said:
Chryselle would be like "surprise sex!"

Situation: A random woman approaches your character and insists that she's pregnant with your child. Even if your character is female. What do you do?


Push her down the stairs.

Situation: You have the choice of staying loyal to your weak liege or taking his throne for yourself. What do you do?
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

24-Feb-2017 17:21:50

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Star would blink several times and go back to sleep, because she will probably think that that is a dream.

Situation:

Your character wakes up in their underwear, covered in spirit weed and what looks like strawberries that smell distinctly of gasoline. What is your character's first reaction?
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

24-Feb-2017 17:39:51

Lady Ria
Mar Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Lady Ria

Posts: 5,264Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Star

Thalia rolls over, looks more closely at the situation, and frowns. "Is it Friday again already?"

Your character is in an eating establishment, and one of the cooks walks into them accidentally with a cake, making a mess all over them. How does your character respond?
neat

24-Feb-2017 19:12:22

Quick find code: 237-238-859-65884890Back to Top