Big Ticket T&Cs
Jagex is running a series of competitions where the prize is a ‘Big Ticket’. A ‘Big Ticket’ winner will be invited to attend specific a fun day with Jagex staff. The ‘Big Ticket’ competition is subject to these terms and conditions – if you enter a ‘Big Ticket’ competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Jagex Limited, a United Kingdom registered company (registered office – St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS) is administering this series of free prize draws. These terms and conditions apply to a series of free prize draws for ‘Big Tickets’.
- The ‘Big Ticket’ competition is open to people of any age. However, if you are under 18 you will need the permission of a parent or guardian and you would need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian to the ‘Big Ticket’ event, if you win that prize.
- A ‘Big Ticket’ is an invitation for the winner to attend a specific Jagex event, which may include a Jagex office party or a visit to Jagex offices (for example). Jagex will pay for and arrange reasonable travel and accommodation for the trip to enable the winner to attend the event. If the winner is under 18, Jagex will pay for and arrange reasonable travel and accommodation for the winner and a parent or guardian. You (and your parent or guardian) will need to liaise with Jagex representatives regarding the arrangements for the event and provide such information as necessary to make the arrangements.
- ‘Big Ticket’ draws will be run automatically each month when announced on the website. Every fully paid subscriber to RuneScape on the date of the prize draw will automatically be entered once into the free prize draw (each an “Automatic Draw”). Exact dates of each draw will be communicated in a news post each month when a draw is being run.
- One person will win a ‘Big Ticket’ for each Automatic Draw. All such winners will be selected at random.
- ‘Big Tickets’ may also be won by other means. These terms and conditions will also be relevant to the award and redemption of the ‘Big Ticket’ by other means, unless the rules relating to any such competition specifically state otherwise.
- Winners will be notified if they have won by a message being sent to their Jagex account. To claim a prize, the winner will need to respond to the message sent to their Jagex account with such personal details as necessary to enable Jagex to contact that individual about the ‘Big Ticket’ event. The details required will be detailed in the message informing you that you have won.
- If you are under 13 please do not provide your personal details to us in response to a winning message. Instead please provide the details of the parent or guardian who we can contact to organise redemption of the prize. If you are over 13 but under 18, please provide us with details of your parent or guardian as well as your own personal details, when responding to such a message. Your parent or guardian may need to complete a parental consent form in order to allow us to process your entry and accept the prize.
- If the notified winner of an Automatic Draw does not respond to Jagex within 7 days of a message being sent to them, then we reserve the right to repeat each and any Automatic Draw until a winner is found.
- All results are final. Jagex reserves the right to refuse or not include any entry for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The ‘Big Ticket’ event and arrangements will be as specified by Jagex and the prize is not substitutable, exchangeable or refundable.
- Details of the winner may be published by Jagex on Jagex websites or in newsletters or similar alternative communications. Winners may be required to participate in various promotional activities related to the ‘Big Ticket’ competition.
- This competition is not open to employees of Jagex Limited or any persons professionally connected to this competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Automatic Draw: instead of the automatic entry process described above at 4, a person may enter the Automatic Draw by sending a postcard marked ‘Big Ticket Draw’ to Jagex, St. Johns Innovation Centre, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, United Kingdom. The postcard must include the date of the draw you are entering, sufficient contact details for Jagex to contact you or your parent or guardian and comply with the personal information provisions at 8 above. Postcard entries will only be entered into the draw if sent after the date a draw is announced and received before the date a draw is schedule to be made. Subject to compliance with these provisions, each postcard will be entered into the relevant Automatic Draw.
- Each Big Ticket winner will also receive lifetime membership to one RuneScape game account that they nominate. Once the nominated account has had the lifetime membership added, it will not be possible to transfer the membership credit to another account. Lifetime membership is not transferable if the nominated account is subsequently removed from play for any reason (as defined in our regular terms and conditions). We also reserve the right to refuse to add the lifetime membership to a nominated account for any reason, and we reserve the right to insist that the Big Ticket winner nominates an alternative account for the lifetime membership credit at our request, for any reason.
- We have the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
- Copyright © 2010 Jagex Limited. All rights reserved. Jagex and RuneScape are trade marks or registered trade marks of Jagex Limited in the US, Europe and other places.
- Entrants must have logged into RuneScape within 5 days of the prize draw taking place.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with English Law.
08-Mar-2010 15:44:31 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2010 17:52:57 by Mod Hohbein