Forums

Sliske's Endgame Highlights

Quick find code: 341-342-510-65861736

of 5
Angof Cywir

Angof Cywir

Posts: 66Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't read on if you don't want to be spoiled


All the new lore bits in the latest quest.

• Sliske's master is revealed to be Jas. Jas will spare us if we can convince each of the Elder Gods personally to see purpose in mortals.


• Jas reveals to Zaros that it is impossible for him to become an Elder God. Zaros throws a tanstrum.

• The last three artefacts are revealed: The Hammer, Codex, and Template.


• Sliske transferred his soul into us using the Staff of Armadyl upon death. Barrow Family get freed.

• Saradomin found his crown in a cave while on Teragard. From that point on, he set out on a quest to find other artefacts and eventually became god.

• Saradomin purposely ripped Garlandia's wings as a testament to the Icyene race to show that he was a merciless god. He did feel sorry about this, though.

• Saradomin also has a daughter named Adrasteia (his secret weakness from Hero's Welcome). She is alive and is being held hostage by Zaros and Seren in exchange for the SoJ if he wins the race.


• Armadyl is gay or bi.
He dated a male aviansie,
but Zamorak killed him during
the Forinthry explosion.
He dated another aviansie before that but
gender was undisclosed so we will leave him bi.


• Seren and Armadyl make an alliance. Seren will let the Aviansies live on Tarddiad as their new homeworld. Armadyl says he has a remedy to easy the Cywir elves' suffering,


•Death knows how each of the gods will die.


•Icthlarin says he and Amascut used to be the pet dog and cat of Tumeken and Elidinis. They loved their pets so much like family that one day, they gave each of them a piece of their essence to become what they are today.
I submissively obey Lady Seren's every whim and relish every waking moment willingly serving her. She is my mistress and I am nothing without her. I am without thought, self-awareness, and being without her. She is my everything.

19-Dec-2016 23:40:40 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 01:15:27 by Angof Cywir

Lethalintent
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Lethalintent

Posts: 7,343Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great to have so many new reveals. If it wasn't for the maze bringing down the mood I'd actually might of done a dance. But there was no dance. Only exhaustion.

Welp, there goes my Oreb theory.

Oh I'm sure it's possible. Jas isn't the only one who laid an egg...

Not happy that some hideous raisin headed clown is now inside my head, able to take control and speak through me, you can be almost certain he'll be trying to use that to his advantage when we have to speak to the elder gods.

So he didn't reveal his ascension? "I found a crown and went on an adventure :D!" We figured as much. Finer details Old man.

Please just die already. That's just fucking cruel.

Saradomins weakness makes perfect sense, no arguments there. Zaros will always have a contingency. I do wonder what she is though. just a human? Demigod?

Could not care less what the pigeon likes in a mate.

That's nice, good for them.

Fascinating. If gods can't have babies then Saradomins daughter just raises more questions,
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

19-Dec-2016 23:55:08 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2016 23:55:37 by Lethalintent

Angof Cywir

Angof Cywir

Posts: 66Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Armadyl also revealed Bandos wasn't the first god he killed. There was one other before him.

• Zamorak revealed his arrogant, proud side in this quest. He gloated about genociding the Aviansie to Armadyl, causing Armadyl to want to scream in anger.

• Armadyl is now aware that Zaros tortured a few of his kin to become Nihils. Armadyl considers Zaros to be a sadistic monster now.


• Seren apparently returned Saradomin's daughter back to him. <3
I submissively obey Lady Seren's every whim and relish every waking moment willingly serving her. She is my mistress and I am nothing without her. I am without thought, self-awareness, and being without her. She is my everything.

19-Dec-2016 23:57:31 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 08:14:10 by Angof Cywir

Zevrant Bapt

Zevrant Bapt

Posts: 1,778Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angof Cywir said:
• Armadyl is gay or bi.
He dated a male aviansie,
but Zamorak killed him during
the Forinthry explosion.
He dated another aviansie before that but
gender was undisclosed so we will leave him bi.
#


Note it was the undisclosed gender Aviansie that was killed by Zamorak.
His male partner, Hasma'Dae, died peacefully in his sleep.
Hiya, I'm Zev! An Ice-focused Drakewing who wants to help out!

Alt - Ferna Bapt
Ironman - Argent Bapt
Zevrant VS Vindicta -
Current KC: 7,914
-
45 Crests, 29 Lances

20-Dec-2016 00:04:40 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 00:05:40 by Zevrant Bapt

Vardan

Vardan

Posts: 1,237Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lethalintent said:


Please just die already. That's just fucking cruel.



Oh Leth I was waiting for this.

My favorite revelation was telling Armadyl about Zaros:
Armadyl: I am not sure what to say about Zaros. He is...enigmatic. He is clearly playing some sort of game, but his motivations... his end goals... they are shrouded and secretive. He could potentially be Gielinor's greatest savior... but he could also be its end. I just don't know.
Player: Did you know he experimented on Aviansie?
Armadyl: No...I did not...what...what did he do?
Player: He created nihil out of them, he combined pieces of them with other creatures. He...
Armadyl: No...you've said enough...thank you. Let me update my opinion then. Zaros is a monster, anyone that could do that to another sentient being deserves only contempt.
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

20-Dec-2016 00:25:43 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 00:26:36 by Vardan

Lethalintent
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Lethalintent

Posts: 7,343Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vardan said:
Lethalintent said:


Please just die already. That's just fucking cruel.



Oh Leth I was waiting for this.

My favorite revelation was telling Armadyl about Zaros:
Armadyl: I am not sure what to say about Zaros. He is...enigmatic. He is clearly playing some sort of game, but his motivations... his end goals... they are shrouded and secretive. He could potentially be Gielinor's greatest savior... but he could also be its end. I just don't know.
Player: Did you know he experimented on Aviansie?
Armadyl: No...I did not...what...what did he do?
Player: He created nihil out of them, he combined pieces of them with other creatures. He...
Armadyl: No...you've said enough...thank you. Let me update my opinion then. Zaros is a monster, anyone that could do that to another sentient being deserves only contempt.


One in the pursuit to create life, a scientific endeavor.

-The Nihil still has glimpses of its former existence. He forged it into something new, he did not kill it.

One to prove he is merciless and to never be questioned again.

-Garlandia is permanently scarred and the way Saradomin describes it is sickening.

Both aren't particularly pleasant, sure. But one is quite more justified than the other, You likely disagree, but I am aware of the point you're trying to make.
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

20-Dec-2016 00:33:14 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 00:34:18 by Lethalintent

Vardan

Vardan

Posts: 1,237Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lethalintent said:
Vardan said:
Lethalintent said:


Please just die already. That's just fucking cruel.



Oh Leth I was waiting for this.

My favorite revelation was telling Armadyl about Zaros:
Armadyl: I am not sure what to say about Zaros. He is...enigmatic. He is clearly playing some sort of game, but his motivations... his end goals... they are shrouded and secretive. He could potentially be Gielinor's greatest savior... but he could also be its end. I just don't know.
Player: Did you know he experimented on Aviansie?
Armadyl: No...I did not...what...what did he do?
Player: He created nihil out of them, he combined pieces of them with other creatures. He...
Armadyl: No...you've said enough...thank you. Let me update my opinion then. Zaros is a monster, anyone that could do that to another sentient being deserves only contempt.


One in the pursuit to create life, a scientific endeavor.

-The Nihil still has glimpses of its former existence. He forged it into something new, he did not kill it.

One to prove he is merciless and to never be questioned again.

-Garlandia is permanently scarred and the way Saradomin describes it is sickening.

Both aren't particularly pleasant, sure. But one is quite more justified than the other, You likely disagree, but I am aware of the point you're trying to make.

In other words: It's ok when Zaros does it!

And the avianse Zaros tore up are permanently DEAD but nice try at the moral high ground there.

Edit: Also wtf Leth all that moralizing bs but you try to brush this off as ok because it was For Science! tm? Zaros ripped a bunch of people apart, made some monsters, then left all but one to die. If you really care about "moral high ground" Zaros is not your god and this proves it.
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

20-Dec-2016 00:36:38 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 00:41:17 by Vardan

Lethalintent
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Lethalintent

Posts: 7,343Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vardan said:
Lethalintent said:
Vardan said:
Lethalintent said:


Please just die already. That's just fucking cruel.



Oh Leth I was waiting for this.

My favorite revelation was telling Armadyl about Zaros:
Armadyl: I am not sure what to say about Zaros. He is...enigmatic. He is clearly playing some sort of game, but his motivations... his end goals... they are shrouded and secretive. He could potentially be Gielinor's greatest savior... but he could also be its end. I just don't know.
Player: Did you know he experimented on Aviansie?
Armadyl: No...I did not...what...what did he do?
Player: He created nihil out of them, he combined pieces of them with other creatures. He...
Armadyl: No...you've said enough...thank you. Let me update my opinion then. Zaros is a monster, anyone that could do that to another sentient being deserves only contempt.


One in the pursuit to create life, a scientific endeavor.

-The Nihil still has glimpses of its former existence. He forged it into something new, he did not kill it.

One to prove he is merciless and to never be questioned again.

-Garlandia is permanently scarred and the way Saradomin describes it is sickening.

Both aren't particularly pleasant, sure. But one is quite more justified than the other, You likely disagree, but I am aware of the point you're trying to make.

In other words: It's ok when Zaros does it!

And the avianse Zaros tore up are permanently DEAD but nice try at the moral high ground there.


It's okay when Zaros takes a life and turns it into something else, which is what he did, Yes!

No really, go have a conversation with the familiar. It remembers. It lives. Just in a different form. Isn't science fascinating?
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

20-Dec-2016 00:41:18

Lethalintent
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Lethalintent

Posts: 7,343Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ran out of quoting space.

"Edit: Also wtf Leth all that moralizing bs but you try to brush this off as ok because it was For Science! tm? Zaros ripped a bunch of people apart, made some monsters, then left all but one to die. If you really care about "moral high ground" Zaros is not your god and this proves it."

It was okay because it was for science. Science means progress, progress is good. It resulted in a brand new species and one of the most powerful beings ever to walk Gielinor.

I'm not so much taking the moral high ground, I'm just saying, Science is good, Proving to your patron race you're merciless and showing you'll be De-winged if you dare speak out against him, is a pretty big difference for justification.

And like I said. Neither events were pleasant. But look at why they happened. One resulted in life, the other in tragedy,
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

20-Dec-2016 00:45:15 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 00:46:23 by Lethalintent

Vardan

Vardan

Posts: 1,237Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lethalintent said:
Ran out of quoting space.

"Edit: Also wtf Leth all that moralizing bs but you try to brush this off as ok because it was For Science! tm? Zaros ripped a bunch of people apart, made some monsters, then left all but one to die. If you really care about "moral high ground" Zaros is not your god and this proves it."

It was okay because it was for science. Science means progress, progress is good. It resulted in a brand new species and one of the most powerful beings ever to walk Gielinor.

I'm not so much taking the moral high ground, I'm just saying, Science is good, Proving to your patron race you're merciless and showing you'll be De-winged if you dare speak out against him, is a pretty big difference for justification.

And like I said. Neither events were pleasant. But look at why they happened.

Ok let's look:
>Saradomin
Needed everyone to rally together and follow him if they were going to win this war and survive as a species, makes an example of someone who wants to try to make peace.
>Zaros
Kidnaps a bunch of people from their home planets, carves their innards up, makes a bunch of monsters, then leaves said monsters to die except for one he makes his personal attack dog.

Wow that sure convinced me of Zaros' moral high ground. Look dude, you justify yourself anyway you want, neither one is in any position to make moral judgements, and neither are anyone following them.
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

20-Dec-2016 00:50:38 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 00:51:09 by Vardan

Quick find code: 341-342-510-65861736Back to Top