Forums

Let's talk about Azz and Moia.

Quick find code: 341-342-587-65862401

of 10
Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,720Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I see no difference between Azzy and Nabanik. Wahi and Ali on the other hand...well Ali acted more "neutrel" and clueless, like he didn't have an agenda, and was generally a bit more manipulative. Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

03-Feb-2017 09:55:39

Raleirosen
Jun Member 2019

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hazeel said:
I see no difference between Azzy and Nabanik. Wahi and Ali on the other hand...well Ali acted more "neutrel" and clueless, like he didn't have an agenda, and was generally a bit more manipulative.
I'm too lazy to go over old dialogue, but as I recall Nabanik was more jovial whereas Azzy is more or less srs bsns.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

03-Feb-2017 10:27:32

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,720Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said:
Hazeel said:
I see no difference between Azzy and Nabanik. Wahi and Ali on the other hand...well Ali acted more "neutrel" and clueless, like he didn't have an agenda, and was generally a bit more manipulative.
I'm too lazy to go over old dialogue, but as I recall Nabanik was more jovial whereas Azzy is more or less srs bsns.


The only time he was jovial was when he was talking about killing innocent bystanders. XD
Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

03-Feb-2017 16:59:47

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The first time you meet Dr. Nabanik, he straight-up tells you he's azzanadra (well, he says he's changed a bit since the pyramid) leaving you with the idea that ali the wise is unaware of who nabanik really is. The point being that he doesn't pretend to be someone else to the player, just to the others

If you act like you dont know who he is, and he asks you to talk quietly, and then you ask him very loudly, he'll jokingly say 'you'll never know now, mr loudmouth' and then laughs (a hehe, not a muhaha)

he later jokes that it would have been convenient if the barrow wights' orders had included returning the barrows icon peacefully
the rest of what he says is just normal quest stuff, telling you where to go, what to do, giving you help and so without much personality attached to it

he barely has any dialogue in desert treasure or rotm so nabanik is most of what you will know of himRaleirosen said:
Hazeel said:
The only time he was jovial was when he was talking about killing innocent bystanders. XD
fair enough, lol
which innocent bystanders? the guy who kept coming in to laugh at him? that guy was hardly innocent
stupid, yes, but innocent, no
Carn

04-Feb-2017 04:07:04 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2017 04:08:22 by Maiden China

Quick find code: 341-342-587-65862401Back to Top