- An Ardougne archer now draws back his bow string to fire arrows instead of the bow limbs.
- Mos Le'Harmless bankers now face their bank booths.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- A world hopping warning message has been added to relevant activities on the minigames interface, with an option to always switch worlds if preferred.
- The minigames interface now correctly states players interactions with Wilderness Warbands.
- The minigames interface has been updated to be more informative regarding player's interaction with Troll Invasion.
- An issue with the minigames interface that would display Shooting Stars as next available in 00:00 hours has been fixed.
- A small typo in the minigames interface for the Court Cases requirement has been fixed.
- The medium treasure trail "cry on the platform of the north-west tree in the Gnome Agility Arena" has been corrected to mention the actual location.
- A blank textbox has been prevented from appearing when leaving the Alchemists Playground in the Mage Training Arena.
- The level required to burn elder evil trees has been changed to 90 in the Skill Advance Guide.
- The lucky one-leaf clover now boosts the Divination skill correctly.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The doors from the Armadylean Citadel after Missing, Presumed Death have been removed to allow access to the main chamber.
- A remaining god in the Armadylean Citadel after Missing, Presumed Death will now speak.
- A typo in the Lost City Quest Journal has been corrected.
- An incorrect message when using a Troll thistle on a fire during the Eadgar's Ruse quest has been fixed.
- Lucien's name is now capitalised in his pendant's name.
- A missing question mark has been added to dialogue with Fairy Nuff in Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains.
- Speaking with the Guardians of Armadyl after the Temple of Ikov quest now has up-to-date information concerning the events for Missing, Presumed Death.
- Saradomin's dialogue at the start of The Death of Chivalry has been revised to incorporate God Emissary allegiance in addition to Battle of Lumbridge allegiance.
- The Death of Chivalry suspicion bar and boss fight overlays now have a smaller click area, and are assigned to the minigame HUD.
- Solomon's Store pets no longer get added to your inventory if you have them out during the Fremennik Isles quest.
- Players are now able to skip all of the opening cutscenes in the Burthorpe tutorial.
- Using a flask on barbarian potions no longer causes disconnections.
- The god allegiance tokens from the Battle of Lumbridge can now be reclaimed from the Saradominist Preacher inside the Lumbridge crater.
- Players who did not take part in the Battle of Lumbridge can no longer view the reward shop from either side.
- The arcane and spectral spirit shield level requirements have been changed to match the other spirit shields.
- Players can now add cosmetic versions of the lovestruck and heartbreak pendants to a dragon keepsake box.
- Elder logs have been added to the Firemaking Quick Chat list.
- Hati paws and Sk÷ll boots now give the correct amount of bonus XP.