Forums

2018 Gameblast Livestream

Quick find code: 16-17-746-65990948

of 2
Michael4262

Michael4262

Local Moderator Posts: 145Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Guys!

Thanks for turning into Gamesblast! Drops are awarded to eligible viewers within 24 hours of the stream finishing. This allows the information to be retrieved from Twitch before being verified and awarded to the linked RuneScape account.

You'll receive a message when logging in to the RuneScape account that has received a reward, so avoid panicking if you don't receive the item straight away!
Community Partner | Working with Jagex to Make the Forums Great Again | Keep an eye out for the
purple posts

23-Feb-2018 23:49:28

Kato Drakkar
May Gold Premier Club Member 2010

Kato Drakkar

Posts: 6,118Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So you could watch at any point during the stream to get it, right? I watched everything except the first few hours but it hasn't been unlocked for me yet so I was just wondering and a lot of people in the chat seem to be too.

24-Feb-2018 13:02:04

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 63,373Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kato Drakkar said:
So you could watch at any point during the stream to get it, right? I watched everything except the first few hours but it hasn't been unlocked for me yet so I was just wondering and a lot of people in the chat seem to be too.


Did you check your "top/shirt" overrides?
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

24-Feb-2018 23:49:16

Kato Drakkar
May Gold Premier Club Member 2010

Kato Drakkar

Posts: 6,118Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kato Drakkar said:
So you could watch at any point during the stream to get it, right? I watched everything except the first few hours but it hasn't been unlocked for me yet so I was just wondering and a lot of people in the chat seem to be too.


Yep, it's still showing "You don't have this customisation yet". I did all the usual stuff, made sure my account was linked, made sure I was logged in while I watched. I watched the stream on my computer for a few hours then on mobile for the rest so ad-blockers shouldn't have affected the mobile viewing, not sure about for the computer. I donated on the main site and by getting the Gameblast packages but not via Twitch although I'm pretty sure donating wasn't even a requirement.

Oh well, the stream was fun to watch. I'll wait and keep my eye on it to see if it unlocks in my wardrobe.

25-Feb-2018 07:52:13

Acra
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Acra

Posts: 4,434Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm still waiting for mine. I submitted a bug report although I'm very salty at this point as I've been having a feud w/ @JagexSupport on twitter since the stream ended and I had failed to receive mine.

I was advised to submit a bug report for lost items. Why can't the first person just say that or do they just not really want to help get me the item?

You win Jagex officially run me over - Congrats@@!! You accomplished your goal.
Best wishes to all.
Jagex declared WAR on April 2nd, 2012 by implementing MTX.

03-Mar-2018 12:07:10

Turksta

Turksta

Posts: 3,515Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Acra said:
I'm still waiting for mine. I submitted a bug report although I'm very salty at this point as I've been having a feud w/ @JagexSupport on twitter since the stream ended and I had failed to receive mine.

I was advised to submit a bug report for lost items. Why can't the first person just say that or do they just not really want to help get me the item?

You win Jagex officially run me over - Congrats@@!! You accomplished your goal.
I think its safe to assume you won't get it, sorry. But this is nothing new. Jagex gives absolutely ZERO fks :@

03-Mar-2018 13:13:06

Acra
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Acra

Posts: 4,434Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Michael4262 said:
Hi Guys!

Thanks for turning into Gamesblast! Drops are awarded to eligible viewers within 24 hours of the stream finishing. This allows the information to be retrieved from Twitch before being verified and awarded to the linked RuneScape account.

You'll receive a message when logging in to the RuneScape account that has received a reward, so avoid panicking if you don't receive the item straight away!


This is a lie, panic right away. They want lots of time to go by and give you non helpful answers. Twitch Lootscape doesn't work as intended. Can you just admit their is mistakes with its programming? How will you compensate for this has been most disrespectful experience for community.
Best wishes to all.
Jagex declared WAR on April 2nd, 2012 by implementing MTX.

05-Mar-2018 08:22:40 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2018 08:46:50 by Acra

Mod Jd

Mod Jd

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi guys - sorry to hear you've been having issues.

@acra and @drakkar - I'll ask those to be added to your account manually, as it looks like we're not receiving data from you at the moment.

Could you disconnect and reconnect your Twitch accounts please in the meantime?

If you've changed your Twitch password recently, that can invalidate your connection.

Cheers!
RuneScape Social Media Manager; lover of football, Marmite and all-things-awesome.


I'm on Twitter @JagexJD.


'If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.'

05-Mar-2018 10:28:55

Acra
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Acra

Posts: 4,434Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you, war ended. Hopefully there can be a better way to come to a resolution with future conflicts. I will do some reflections myself. Best wishes to all.
Jagex declared WAR on April 2nd, 2012 by implementing MTX.

05-Mar-2018 10:52:53

Quick find code: 16-17-746-65990948Back to Top