- Minor stretching on the bat wand has been fixed.
- Taking damage from poison no longer cancels teleport animations.
- The inventory model for The Measure has been resized.
- A small texture issue with Mah has been fixed.
- Tooltips are no longer cut off on the Gear interface in fixed screen mode.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The range in Al Kharid's kebab shop now has a Cook at option.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Zadimus' remains can now be buried correctly which allows players to once again complete the Shilo Village quest.
- Apep is now correctly stood behind Ozan in the scene at Draynor shore in the Stolen Hearts quest.
- An issue where text was being cut off in one of the chat boxes displayed during the Brink of Extinction quest has been corrected.
- Players no longer need a ring of visibility to get a holy cithara after completing Fate of the Gods.
- The price calculated by the wealth evaluator for several degradeable and tradeable items now more accurately reflects their value.
- The requirements for teleporting using the Mask of Gloom/Helm of Darkness has been adjusted to give better feedback about why a player cannot be teleported.
- The boulder blocking the entrance to the God Wars Dungeon is no longer missing its Strength and Agility requirements.
- Banned guests can no longer spam a clan chat with Clan Admin messages by constantly attempting to re-enter the channel.
- The speed of the scroll bar has been changed on the emotes interface.
- It is now possible to attempt to pull up a sapling from a plant pot with the chance of receiving the seed back.
- Players can now use marrentill on Player-Owned House incense burners if they are already lit to refresh the buff timer.
- Several of the Pyramid Plunder animations have been updated.
- The animation on the stepping stones east of Shilo Village have been updated.
- Players will now get a token amount of Hunter XP when dismantling traps which have been tripped by creatures.
- The first option on coconuts is now 'Use', making it easier for them to be noted at a Tool leprechaun.
- The first option on toad's legs is now 'Use', making it easier for creating potions with.
- The text shown when a sign of the porter depletes is now red so it stands out more.
- The maximum actions that can be performed by the client in one cycle has been changed from 6 to 9.
14-Apr-2014 11:40:27 - Last edited on 14-Apr-2014 11:40:37 by ModáMichelle