Forums

Balloon Drops

Quick find code: 15-16-339-66115288

of 2
Niyah
May Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Niyah

Posts: 1,337Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is there any point in Ironman-mode players interacting with them? I've seen conflicting information.

Some have said that we can still get the pet from interacting with them, but whenever I've interacted with them I've received the message that Irons can't receive rewards from the balloons.
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!

09-Aug-2019 22:37:20

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 11,201Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Niyah said:
Is there any point in Ironman-mode players interacting with them? I've seen conflicting information.

Some have said that we can still get the pet from interacting with them, but whenever I've interacted with them I've received the message that Irons can't receive rewards from the balloons.

What Pet?

09-Aug-2019 22:45:04

Foxxie
Mar Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Foxxie

Posts: 2,042Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said:
Niyah said:
Is there any point in Ironman-mode players interacting with them? I've seen conflicting information.

Some have said that we can still get the pet from interacting with them, but whenever I've interacted with them I've received the message that Irons can't receive rewards from the balloons.

What Pet?


Pretty sure they are referring to the Balloon Animal pets you can receive from popping balloons in the Falador Party Room.

https://runescape.wiki/w/Balloon_animal

09-Aug-2019 22:51:39

Niyah
May Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Niyah

Posts: 1,337Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If that's what they were referring to, then I assume they were confused. As they were talking about the balloon drops that appear at Lodestones every hour.

If there is no pet, and we cannot properly interact with the balloons, then I guess it's pointless for Ironmen.

Thanks for the clarification.
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!

09-Aug-2019 23:01:01 - Last edited on 09-Aug-2019 23:01:20 by Niyah

Foxxie
Mar Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Foxxie

Posts: 2,042Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Niyah said:
If that's what they were referring to, then I assume they were confused. As they were talking about the balloon drops that appear at Lodestones every hour.

If there is no pet, and we cannot properly interact with the balloons, then I guess it's pointless for Ironmen.

Thanks for the clarification.


No problem. And to further quell the speculation, no new pets have been added to the pet interface.

09-Aug-2019 23:20:54

Quick find code: 15-16-339-66115288Back to Top