1. Bar role-plays:Probably the most common type of role-play on W42. There will be one bar role-play a week; it'll be hosted in one of the bars in Kandarin either: Seershaven, Yanille, Fight Arena Bar or one of the two in Ardougne. There will be a food and drink service, fortune tellers and more!
2. Bandit Raids:One of the most common types of combat orientated role-play. There will be atleast one of these role-plays a week. The characters involved in this role-play (on both sides) will be safe from death.
3. Court Sessions:Depending on the availability of the leaders of Ardougne and Camelot we'll strive to push atleast one of these a week. This way your character can be involved with the "serious" role-play.
4. Market Day:This role-play will require both vendors and customers! Though, I'd like to see that nobody is limited strictly to one role. After all, after having made some money - it'd be pretty fun to go spend it. I'll try to push out one of these a week.
- Last edited on 26-Jan-2017 00:40:52 by Am RolePlay
A city of wealth and strange happenings. Some would say that the ruling class holds the real power, but others might say that it's the underground that holds the city. Ardougne is policed and managed by Vectis Vekon as it serves as his Seat of Power. Currently, the Huntsmen and Thieves Guild also inhabit the city.
Types of RP: The Thieves Guild, the Crimson Knights, the Military, Bar-PP, Market Days, the Huntsmen, just about anything.
Leader Time-Zones: EST, GMT, CST
Who: Vekon, Vemnyx, Nyvaanya, Darth Steve.
The Town of Witchaven
There's always been a strange air to this fishing settlement. Witchaven is plagued by the Thieves Guild and passerbys that just never leave. The fishermen are stranger than a two dollar hooker and often times aren't too kind.
Types of RP: Thieves Guild, Crimson Knights, Inquisition, the Huntsmen.
Leader's Time-Zone: EST, GMT, CST.
Who: Vekon, Vemnyx, Nyvaanya.
- Last edited on 10-Feb-2017 06:20:21 by Am RolePlay
An idyllic settlement home to Kandarin's famous waterfall, the area is one of the natural boundaries between Ardougne and Camelot. Due to it's historical significance to the Elves, the elvish population that lives there is often rubbing shoulders with their human neighbors.
Types of Role-Play:
Types of Role-Play:
- Last edited on 10-Feb-2017 06:28:45 by Am RolePlay
Often refereed to as the golden passage between the two kingdoms of Kandarin and Asgarnia, the port town of Catherby is currently under the control of the Chosen Battalion, so whilst commerce can still be gotten here, it is well advised for citizens to avoid this area at all costs.
Types of RP: Bandosian Stuff (?)
Leader Timezones: GMT
Who: Finn (?)
- Last edited on 10-Feb-2017 06:24:19 by Am RolePlay