The following letter made its way to Burthorpe Keep where it would be delivered to the hands of either the Lord Protector or a guard who wold deliver it to him. The well folded letter was sealed with the red-wax press-seal of Tommen Calderon.
"To His Excellency the Lord Protector,
The Southern Kingdom of Misthalin, also known as the bread-basket, and your Grand Republic are many leagues apart from one another; however, I believe it in our best interest to maintain a friendship through means of trade.
On behalf of her majesty the queen, Elrina Lansing, I cordially invite you to Lumbridge Keep where we will further discuss such measures in length.
Dansplainersaid: In West Taverley, It Stirs In the western half of Taverley, tensions are rising between loyalists of the Republic and rebel forces. The beast of war calls, and soon we shall answer.
Event Type:Skirmish Event Date:Saturday, the 10th of June Event Time:10PM GMT, 5PM EST, 2PM PST What's at Stake?:West Taverley Restrictions:Both sides are restricted to five combatants each for the entire conflict
Misthalite cavalry harassed the Vanguard of Burthorpe until it left Misthalite territory. The cavalry hung back far enough as to not be within range of any missile attacks and offered no signs of aggression.
Within a few days, a letter arrived in Burthorpe, stamped with the ancestral seal of House Calderon, a grand oak.
"To the Lord "Protector" of Burthorpe,
By Order of her Majesty, Elrina Lansing, your soldiers have been allowed to return home. You have betrayed our pact of non-aggression and broken the internal trust that should exist between allies.
On this day, (23 June of the Sixth Age), you will no longer receive crops from our fields, or the benefits of foreign traffic.
Signed, Lord Tommen Calderon, Hand of the Queen. "
- Last edited on 23-Jun-2016 21:56:37 by Am RolePlay
TODAY: the twenty-sixth of June at 3PM Eastern Standard Time, an open-to-the-public role-play will be hosted by Misthalin in Lumbridge City (the keep will be off-limits so that we can spread role-play out into the town.)
The Purpose of this role-play:
- To promote a sense of camaraderie and friendship between members of this community. This event hopes to serve as a unifying occasion to bring characters (and role-players) from different backgrounds together.
- The role-play, in-character, will be advertised as a day of trade and celebration for the reunification of Misthalin.
NPCs you'll need to be aware of:
- There will be a handful of armed guards patrolling the premise.
- There will be a handful of merchants and other types of salesmen advertising their wares for purchase (silks, food, armor, etc.)
- As with every proper celebration, there will be alcohol available to your characters. Drink-vendors litter the streets.
To keep it civil the following rules will apply to all people participating in the event:
- Fighting may or may not be voided by a member of the Misthalin Admin Team. (Myles, Ridaku, Mack or myself.)
- Damage to the City of Lumbridge may or may not be voided by a member of the Misthalin Admin Team. (Myles, Ridaku, Mack or myself.)
- Extremely disruptive OOC behavior will lead to you and your character being ignored for the duration of the role-play.