Forums

ALL aura's unlocked and maxed?

Quick find code: 14-15-873-66090258

of 2
Tenebri
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 18,905Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said:
I've not got may Aurs but I do have 2,720,000 LP.

I wonder how many I can buy. :P

It's like Blackwing says some Auras have been upto 75% or more off in flash sales.


auras are very helpful. why do you not have any?


and ive got all i need maxed / want so why i now spent some lp on guthan replica and karil replica as i used to wear guth helm karils top bottom all time back in the day...
Satan loves you

200m all on 7/3/19
My life after 200m xp in all skills

17-Mar-2019 21:52:41

G†o†z†z
Nov Member 2018

G†o†z†z

Posts: 6,172Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I thought most original players had this now? XForum Revenge - Forum Help is not the place for you to try and get revenge. You shouldn't be reporting players who have reported you, the forums should be an adult and civil place, so please don't misuse this. || No talking negative about anything that F Mods support please!

18-Mar-2019 01:06:19

G†o†z†z
Nov Member 2018

G†o†z†z

Posts: 6,172Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco†Burnz said:
G†o†z†z said:
I thought most original players had this now?


What even are "original players"?
Loyal players that played from the start. I know the loyalty program is relatively new, but those that played from the start are more loyal than the newer players.
XForum Revenge - Forum Help is not the place for you to try and get revenge. You shouldn't be reporting players who have reported you, the forums should be an adult and civil place, so please don't misuse this. || No talking negative about anything that F Mods support please!

18-Mar-2019 01:29:08

Dilbert2001
Jun Gold Premier Club Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 8,292Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
G†o†z†z said:
Draco†Burnz said:
G†o†z†z said:
I thought most original players had this now?


What even are "original players"?
Loyal players that played from the start. I know the loyalty program is relatively new, but those that played from the start are more loyal than the newer players.


No. I don't care to buy many of the skilling auras since I was maxed long before these auras were even released. I got most of the combat auras since they are pretty much must-haves for bossing in many occasions, and still have > 2.1 mil LP unspent now.

18-Mar-2019 01:40:35

G†o†z†z
Nov Member 2018

G†o†z†z

Posts: 6,172Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said:
G†o†z†z said:
Draco†Burnz said:
G†o†z†z said:
I thought most original players had this now?


What even are "original players"?
Loyal players that played from the start. I know the loyalty program is relatively new, but those that played from the start are more loyal than the newer players.


No. I don't care to buy many of the skilling auras since I was maxed long before these auras were even released. I got most of the combat auras since they are pretty much must-haves for bossing in many occasions, and still have > 2.1 mil LP unspent now.
Most, not all. But thanks for the anecdote :)
XForum Revenge - Forum Help is not the place for you to try and get revenge. You shouldn't be reporting players who have reported you, the forums should be an adult and civil place, so please don't misuse this. || No talking negative about anything that F Mods support please!

18-Mar-2019 02:11:12

Archaeox
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 46,572Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Uriel said:
There has? I thought LP items / aura's never ended up in sales, since those items directly affect game performance.

A new sale on Auras was announced today, and will run for the whole month of May.

~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~
~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

18-Mar-2019 11:08:43

Dilbert2001
Jun Gold Premier Club Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 8,292Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
G†o†z†z said:
Dilbert2001 said:
G†o†z†z said:
Draco†Burnz said:
G†o†z†z said:
I thought most original players had this now?


What even are "original players"?
Loyal players that played from the start. I know the loyalty program is relatively new, but those that played from the start are more loyal than the newer players.


No. I don't care to buy many of the skilling auras since I was maxed long before these auras were even released. I got most of the combat auras since they are pretty much must-haves for bossing in many occasions, and still have > 2.1 mil LP unspent now.
Most, not all. But thanks for the anecdote :)


Auras boost the % of prayer restore are the combat auras I don't buy, because they are next to useless especially prayer potions/renewals are so cheap. :D

18-Mar-2019 15:55:28

Transcendent
Jun Gold Premier Club Member 2010

Transcendent

Posts: 35,032Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From the Spellbook Swap & Fixes news post:

May 2019 Aura Sales
In May, a selection of the most sought after Auras will go on sale in Solomonís General Store. With savings of up to 30,000 loyalty points on offer, you'll be spoilt for choice.

The Aura sale will go live at 00:00 game time on May 1st 2019 and will run until 23:59 on May 31st. Thatís a whole month of savings!
Hi.

19-Mar-2019 00:55:50

Quick find code: 14-15-873-66090258Back to Top