While I don't think f2p needs a constant flow of content, they still should be able to feel their game whole. With most main tier items ranging from tier 1-50 fixed, it now is time to fill in the few remaining missing items, the ability for free ironmen to obtain them themselves and create some more interesting item decisions. Items that have to be obtained from members should be limited to prestige armour (Recolours and Dragonstone) and cosmetics and are a concept that actually could be pursued further. More special armours (tx5, power, hybrid) could be made f2p on certain occasions, but should fittingly included then.
The thread mainly addresses issues in f2p and the beginning level experience, but will benefit members as well with some additional points mainly for the f2p-p2p transition phase, some general QoL changes, improving the entire level flow, rising values of otherwise undemanded items items they can easier come by and a more diverse distributions of equipment and more means of obtaining it for Invention.
- Allow free players to level p2p only non-elite skills to 20. Make features available to f2p wherever reasonable.
5 is way too low to serve as a good teaser, a somewhat higher cap grants the opportunity to try the skills out properly
- Alternative cosmetics skins now always have the stats of their highest +x counterparts
- Corrupt Equipment now lasts for 1 hour and only degrades while fighting
- Add a level adequate health bonus to every tier 70 and higher tank armour (p2p)
- Allow several fitting items to be augmented (Invention Quick Fixes) (p2p)
- White Knight Weaponry now also has off-hand counterparts (p2p)
- Allow free players to play the Recruitment Drive quest and buff Initiate armour to tier 35
- Proselyte armour is buffed to tier 45 (p2p) Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention
26-Mar-2016 06:17:02 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2019 05:50:45 by Rikornak