Forums

RuneFest Teleport

Quick find code: 185-186-303-66086964

Miuna
Feb Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Miuna

Posts: 193Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm suggesting that there would be a teleport override within the wardrobe for those of us who have the RuneFest teleport items. For example, the Drinking Horn that allows us to teleport to RuneFest Treasure Island, it has a unique animation of the RuneFest Dragonling pet lifting you up and taking you away to the island. I think it'd be cool to be able to use that teleport animation as the lodestone/teleport tablet teleports.

02-Mar-2019 05:32:02

Miuna
Feb Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Miuna

Posts: 193Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Isnt the teleport already in wardrobe or w/e?

As for use with tabs/lode tele, sure why not.


That's a separate RuneFest teleport, i'm talking specifically about the items that teleport you to RuneFest Treasure Island. The wiki should have the Drinking horn teleport animation i'm referring to.

02-Mar-2019 06:03:44

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 63,578Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miuna said:
That's a separate RuneFest teleport, i'm talking specifically about the items that teleport you to RuneFest Treasure Island.


Oh that, no support.

That animation wasnt given out as a normal animation but one thats tied to a specific item.

So it wouldnt make sense having it untied to it.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

02-Mar-2019 06:26:34 - Last edited on 02-Mar-2019 06:26:52 by Draco Burnz

Miuna
Feb Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Miuna

Posts: 193Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Miuna said:
That's a separate RuneFest teleport, i'm talking specifically about the items that teleport you to RuneFest Treasure Island.


Oh that, no support.

That animation wasnt given out as a normal animation but one thats tied to a specific item.

So it wouldnt make sense having it untied to it.


I mean, I have the item. It wouldn't hurt anything to have the teleport as an override to show off more of RuneFest rather than it teleporting to a place that no one visits.

02-Mar-2019 18:12:03

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 63,578Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miuna said:
I mean, I have the item. It wouldn't hurt anything to have the teleport as an override to show off more of RuneFest rather than it teleporting to a place that no one visits.


Yet thats not what you paid for.

You paid for the item and as a bonus it has its own unique tele animation.

I see no need to give you ppl any extra freebees than what you get.

Should be happy you get anything at all instead of asking for more.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

02-Mar-2019 20:51:22

Miuna
Feb Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Miuna

Posts: 193Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Miuna said:
I mean, I have the item. It wouldn't hurt anything to have the teleport as an override to show off more of RuneFest rather than it teleporting to a place that no one visits.


Yet thats not what you paid for.

You paid for the item and as a bonus it has its own unique tele animation.

I see no need to give you ppl any extra freebees than what you get.

Should be happy you get anything at all instead of asking for more.


Actually, it wasn't paid for. I REALLY wish you'd stop coming into my threads and throwing out your negativity. I'm not asking for more, i'm asking for the teleport to work on other things rather than something that will never see use. You also seem to not know what you're even talking about, and now in future threads you will not get a reply from me. Have a nice day.

03-Mar-2019 09:26:14 - Last edited on 03-Mar-2019 09:30:50 by Miuna

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 63,578Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miuna said:
Actually, it wasn't paid for. I


Did you not pay for the ticket so you could get the item as well?

So in a way you paid for the item + tele animation as you couldnt get it otherwise.

Miuna said:
I'm not asking for more, i'm asking for the teleport to work on other things rather than something that will never see use.


Which is exactly asking for more as you want it on more things besides just this.

Just because you never use it doesnt mean the part that makes the rf one special should be "removed" in a way.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

03-Mar-2019 14:39:47 - Last edited on 03-Mar-2019 15:05:06 by Draco Burnz

Quick find code: 185-186-303-66086964Back to Top