Forums

Here's some ideas

Quick find code: 185-186-480-66094672

S R I 0
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2019

S R I 0

Posts: 383Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
G'day I really appreciate the efforts from the Jagex Team.

Here are some ideas for further improvement.
Please feel free to add-on any additional ideas ;) Cheers.

Stone Spirits
- I love the concept but they don't have much value in game at the moment.
- Add possibilities of combining spirits to make the respective ores, OR
- Add increased Alchemy value, OR
- Add to Divine charges conversion.

Rings
- Everyone loves ring switches - Technologically we have 10 fingers for 10 rings.
- Maybe we can have more slots for rings - Perhaps 2-3, OR
- Ability to combine rings and their effects
*Same concept can be applied to necklace too

T95 weapons
- We're close to reaching T95 with all T92s released
- This would kill the value of all lower tier weapons
- Unless we could dismantle lower tiers to form T95 with exclusive drop, OR
- Require the combination of T70 to T92 with forming the new T95 with the special drop
*Could be T93 (T70 to 85 + Special drop), 94 (T70 to 90 + Special drop), 95 (T70 to 92 + Special drop)

Enhancing Melee weapons
- Melee weapons with special effect
- E.g Gem-tipped weapons with relevant/useful special attack (Becomes non-tradeable)
*So this can be compared with Range(bolts) and Magic(spells)

Elite Dungeons
- Love the dungeons - However too much drop farming
- Limit the run rewards per day (E.g 3 runs per day with loot drops), AND
- Boost drop rates (Similar to raids)
- Extra runs increase pet chances etc
- OR, set increased difficulty for groups instead of SOLO only

Wardrobe
- Cosmetiscape
- Have the ability to sort the weapons cosmetic overrides based on weapon 'TYPES'
- I understand there's a search feature but a drop down tab would help as well

Noxtious weapon specials
- Reflect but rarely used 100%
- reduce weapon special to 25% or 50%

Thanks :)

10-Apr-2019 10:39:18

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 63,348Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
S R I 0 said:


Rings
- Everyone loves ring switches - Technologically we have 10 fingers for 10 rings.
- Maybe we can have more slots for rings - Perhaps 2-3, OR
- Ability to combine rings and their effects
*Same concept can be applied to necklace too


Yea I don't support giving us the powers of multiple rings and necks as that would be too OP.

S R I 0 said:
Enhancing Melee weapons
- Melee weapons with special effect
- E.g Gem-tipped weapons with relevant/useful special attack (Becomes non-tradeable)
*So this can be compared with Range(bolts) and Magic(spells)


This is pretty much augmenting so just read the other thread about this for my other reasons why I don't support it.

S R I 0 said:


Noxtious weapon specials
- Reflect but rarely used 100%
- reduce weapon special to 25% or 50%


How do you think this would get more ppl to use it?

Specs aren't like they used to be so most ppl just use abilities + ss along with the occasional ee.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

10-Apr-2019 11:12:58

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 3,232Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
S R I 0 said:


Elite Dungeons
- Love the dungeons - However too much drop farming
- Limit the run rewards per day (E.g 3 runs per day with loot drops), AND
- Boost drop rates (Similar to raids)
- Extra runs increase pet chances etc
- OR, set increased difficulty for groups instead of SOLO only


So boost drops and then limit them again, seems like quite some effort for a situation that’s equal to the current situation.

S R I 0 said:

Wardrobe
- Cosmetiscape
- Have the ability to sort the weapons cosmetic overrides based on weapon 'TYPES'
- I understand there's a search feature but a drop down tab would help as well


You already can.
The RS Wiki needs a hand, and Bwian's will gladly take the rest of your body!
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

10-Apr-2019 11:48:49

Quick find code: 185-186-480-66094672Back to Top