Forums

Horses

Quick find code: 185-186-898-66099631

Tenebri
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 19,998Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Toy horsies, were released in 2004 as an april fools joke as people were asking for horses this was suggested long time ago 15 years ago by many people. so they did april fools for it

even to the cart from brimhaven to shilo village isnt pulled by horses its pulled by 2 humans

speaking to k'klik he says there are no horses in runescape.

it is referenced in a quest that horses were wiped out during the god wars.

so yes its a choice not to have them from lore point of view lots of things would have to be changed.


TLDR

lore is reason why there are no horses
Satan is happy with my progress

200m all on 7/3/19
My Life after 5.4B xp, Trim comp, MQC

08-May-2019 21:25:02 - Last edited on 08-May-2019 21:29:04 by Tenebri

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 3,892Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said:

it is referenced in a quest that horses were wiped out during the god wars.


I read somewhere that they died because humans found out how delicious they were. Could have happened in the God Wars of course. Almost the same thing happened with pigs in Bringing Home the Bacon, so you might hve heard it in that quest?
One of the following doors might have a towel behind it: [SQRT(-1)] - [2^3] - [3.1415927]

The Answer to the Great Question of Life, the Universe and Everything is...
42

08-May-2019 22:01:23

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 65,457Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said:


I read somewhere that they died because humans found out how delicious they were. Could have happened in the God Wars of course. Almost the same thing happened with pigs in Bringing Home the Bacon, so you might hve heard it in that quest?


I think you're getting pigs and horses mixed up as ppl don't usually eat horses.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

11-May-2019 14:31:14 - Last edited on 11-May-2019 14:31:31 by Draco Burnz

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 3,892Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Kings Abbot said:


I read somewhere that they died because humans found out how delicious they were. Could have happened in the God Wars of course. Almost the same thing happened with pigs in Bringing Home the Bacon, so you might hve heard it in that quest?


I think you're getting pigs and horses mixed up as ppl don't usually eat horses.


Perhaps. Maybe I read it in a Postbag from the Hedge, which is non-canon?
Anyway, there extinct. The reason doesn't really matter.
One of the following doors might have a towel behind it: [SQRT(-1)] - [2^3] - [3.1415927]

The Answer to the Great Question of Life, the Universe and Everything is...
42

11-May-2019 18:15:35

Quick find code: 185-186-898-66099631Back to Top