Forums

They have listened!

Quick find code: 317-318-293-66090602

of 2
Iron†Robsham
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Iron†Robsham

Posts: 303Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ludariel said:
PVP areas should be deadly. If you canít tank or anti pk then you need to learn to. Pvmers/ironmen always want ez scape and I fucking loathe that term. Iím a pvmer but I can notice when a community is getting ignored. PvP content does get spite votes and jagex obviously notices that. The problem is there is a wack divide among the community and itís PvP vs pvm. PVMers are the majority and they for some odd reason hate pvpers. So they spite vote. Iím sctually fine with letting pk only or pk clans vote specifically for PvP content. Tanking on an iron isnít hard since I learned how on my defunct main
Well that's a nice pile a straw men and unfounded (and completely irrelevant?) attacks on my ability to tank, but it doesn't actually address anything I said.
Anyone that wants catering to make ironman easier should be renamed wannabe-man and have their ironman icon replaced with a dunce hat.

19-Mar-2019 16:47:25 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2019 16:53:00 by Iron†Robsham

Ludariel
Aug Member 2018

Ludariel

Posts: 70Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron†Robsham said:
Ludariel said:
PVP areas should be deadly. If you canít tank or anti pk then you need to learn to. Pvmers/ironmen always want ez scape and I fucking loathe that term. Iím a pvmer but I can notice when a community is getting ignored. PvP content does get spite votes and jagex obviously notices that. The problem is there is a wack divide among the community and itís PvP vs pvm. PVMers are the majority and they for some odd reason hate pvpers. So they spite vote. Iím sctually fine with letting pk only or pk clans vote specifically for PvP content. Tanking on an iron isnít hard since I learned how on my defunct main
Well that's a nice pile a straw men and unfounded (and completely irrelevant?) attacks on my ability to tank, but it doesn't actually address anything I said.
I did make points. PvP weapons should be put in game as the wild should be very very deadly. I didnít mention you specifically whenís it came to tanking pkers and itís not a straw man. Nice try to disassemble my very valid points. Now Iím going to attack you specifically. You obviously have never pvpíd, donít care for it and obviously got creamed by a pker which is why you have a vendetta against pvpers

19-Mar-2019 17:03:16 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2019 17:05:32 by Ludariel

Secret†Max
Mar Member 2019

Secret†Max

Posts: 115Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ludariel said:
Iron†Robsham said:
Ludariel said:
PVP areas should be deadly. If you canít tank or anti pk then you need to learn to. Pvmers/ironmen always want ez scape and I fucking loathe that term. Iím a pvmer but I can notice when a community is getting ignored. PvP content does get spite votes and jagex obviously notices that. The problem is there is a wack divide among the community and itís PvP vs pvm. PVMers are the majority and they for some odd reason hate pvpers. So they spite vote. Iím sctually fine with letting pk only or pk clans vote specifically for PvP content. Tanking on an iron isnít hard since I learned how on my defunct main
Well that's a nice pile a straw men and unfounded (and completely irrelevant?) attacks on my ability to tank, but it doesn't actually address anything I said.
I did make points. PvP weapons should be put in game as the wild should be very very deadly. I didnít mention you specifically whenís it came to tanking pkers and itís not a straw man. Nice try to disassemble my very valid points. Now Iím going to attack you specifically. You obviously have never pvpíd, donít care for it and obviously got creamed by a pker which is why you have a vendetta against pvpers
big oof. @iron robsham he obviously hit a nerve for you to disregard his post as attacking you. Point is jagex is going to do something about how pvp things are implemented in game and Iím stoked for them finally. Regardless of both you bickering iron nubnubs pvp pker only polls should be a thing. Idk if thatís what they plan on doing but the fact that they are doin something about it speaks volumes to the PvP community!

19-Mar-2019 17:10:27

Iron†Robsham
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Iron†Robsham

Posts: 303Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ludariel said:
I did make points. PvP weapons should be put in game as the wild should be very very deadly. I didnít mention you specifically whenís it came to tanking pkers and itís not a straw man. Nice try to disassemble my very valid points. Now Iím going to attack you specifically. You obviously have never pvpíd, donít care for it and obviously got creamed by a pker which is why you have a vendetta against pvpers
OK, let's go then.

Your response was a classic example of a straw man because you pretended that my argument somehow implied that I think that PvP areas should not be deadly (your sentence 1). You then proceeded to argue against this point that I never made (your sentences 2 & 3). My post had nothing to do with the relative deadliness of PvP areas, instead I was highlighting the inherent unfairness in allowing PKers to have a say on PvP weapons, while the people they are using them against will have no say. You never even tried to respond to my actual point.

Next you argued that spite voting exists, a proposition that I never contested. Instead I was discussing the flaws that I can see in the potential fixes to spite voting, none of which you addressed.

If you can't read then you need to learn to.

Any reasonable person would interpret that as being directed towards you, without me using your name. Well it's the same for "If you canít tank or anti pk then you need to learn to.".

Finally how is tanking ability relevant to what we were discussing, that is, the way in which PvP content is implemented into the game? It isn't, but that's how it always goes with PvP advocates, when they can't compete in reasonable discourse they resort to whining about spite voting and calling the people that they disagree with bad at PKing, as if people that don't PvP even care.
Anyone that wants catering to make ironman easier should be renamed wannabe-man and have their ironman icon replaced with a dunce hat.

19-Mar-2019 19:16:18

Ludariel
Aug Member 2018

Ludariel

Posts: 70Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron†Robsham said:
Ludariel said:
I did make points. PvP weapons should be put in game as the wild should be very very deadly. I didnít mention you specifically whenís it came to tanking pkers and itís not a straw man. Nice try to disassemble my very valid points. Now Iím going to attack you specifically. You obviously have never pvpíd, donít care for it and obviously got creamed by a pker which is why you have a vendetta against pvpers
OK, let's go then.

Your response was a classic example of a straw man because you pretended that my argument somehow implied that I think that PvP areas should not be deadly (your sentence 1). You then proceeded to argue against this point that I never made (your sentences 2 & 3). My post had nothing to do with the relative deadliness of PvP areas, instead I was highlighting the inherent unfairness in allowing PKers to have a say on PvP weapons, while the people they are using them against will have no say. You never even tried to respond to my actual point.

Next you argued that spite voting exists, a proposition that I never contested. Instead I was discussing the flaws that I can see in the potential fixes to spite voting, none of which you addressed.

If you can't read then you need to learn to.

Any reasonable person would interpret that as being directed towards you, without me using your name. Well it's the same for "If you canít tank or anti pk then you need to learn to.".

Finally how is tanking ability relevant to what we were discussing, that is, the way in which PvP content is implemented into the game? It isn't, but that's how it always goes with PvP advocates, when they can't compete in reasonable discourse they resort to whining about spite voting and calling the people that they disagree with bad at PKing, as if people that don't PvP even care.
say it ainít so! Someone who failed reading comprehension telling me to hit gud l2read.

19-Mar-2019 20:10:55

Ludariel
Aug Member 2018

Ludariel

Posts: 70Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Youíre making all the implications yourself. Youíre assuming that my replies were somehow directed at your response. I simply stated a fact that pvp should be deadly the weapons should be strong as fuck. Since we are talking about people making implications lol Youíre implying 1. That it wouldnít be fair to have deadly weapons in a deadly place and 2 that theyíll be used on ďhelpless pvmersĒ but that isnít true. Pkers most of the time fight other pkers. Youíre lack of knowledge on the subject of PvP is hilariously poor just like your assumptions. You know what they say about assuming right? I was simply highlighting why pvp pker only polls will be a thing which is due to spite votes. PvP pk only polls should be a thing which is why I didnít even bother arguing against your points of how itS ďflawedĒ Telling me to l2read while assuming and making false implications in your head is wild.

19-Mar-2019 20:17:37

Quick find code: 317-318-293-66090602Back to Top