Forums

Forgotten armours

Quick find code: 322-323-433-66086690

Morfindil
Sep Member 2018

Morfindil

Posts: 8Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There was a times when people used armours like skeletal or spined... Could you make armours more balanced to give player reason to use some other armours like rune->fighter torso->barrows-> bandos. What about splitbark for mages ? When did u last time seen someone using. Try to give us more choices and dont leave us with one option. :)

01-Mar-2019 00:47:41

FisherGaming

FisherGaming

Posts: 5,103Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morfindil said:
Could you make armours more balanced to give player reason to use some other armours like rune->fighter torso->barrows-> bandos. What about splitbark for mages ?
This isn't really necessary.

Bandos = Ancestral
Barrows = Ahrim's
Fighter Torso = Infinity
Rune = Mystic

Morfindil said:
Try to give us more choices and dont leave us with one option.
More options isn't going to change anything. People will only use what is best for their level (and what is within their price range).

There is only ever going to be "one option" as long as the sets don't have unique effects and only offer offensive accuracy. When the only thing that matters is the number next to the wizard hat, then the only gear worth using is the gear with the highest number next to the wizard hat.
I'll keep score from now on.
A: 3 | M: -1 | Tr: 0 | Tu: -2 |

01-Mar-2019 02:07:26

PollTBowBuff
Nov Member 2018

PollTBowBuff

Posts: 5,552Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Support. Great suggestion, OP! Forum Help
is not the place to seek forum revenge
or discuss other members of the Forum Community. || Forum Moderation Review is not the place to report rule breaking, discuss other members of the Forum Community, or post rants.

01-Mar-2019 02:19:04

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 62,203Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FisherGaming said:
Morfindil said:
Could you make armours more balanced to give player reason to use some other armours like rune->fighter torso->barrows-> bandos. What about splitbark for mages ?
This isn't really necessary.

Bandos = Ancestral
Barrows = Ahrim's
Fighter Torso = Infinity
Rune = Mystic

Morfindil said:
Try to give us more choices and dont leave us with one option.
More options isn't going to change anything. People will only use what is best for their level (and what is within their price range).

There is only ever going to be "one option" as long as the sets don't have unique effects and only offer offensive accuracy. When the only thing that matters is the number next to the wizard hat, then the only gear worth using is the gear with the highest number next to the wizard hat.


Agreed.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

01-Mar-2019 02:53:00

Morfindil
Sep Member 2018

Morfindil

Posts: 8Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well then we can remove useless armour sets no point to keep ot if no one use. There is enough cosmetic gears already. i dont say to make it just better than other by moving up def or att stats, specific bonus to each one thats the point increase dmg vs one type or monsters or boosted defence in specific cases, also you said bandos = ancestral, you did miss the point. I ts not option just changing style from meele to magic i just want to see more sets lile bandos and justicar while you choosing dmg or defence. Stop adding new ones fix theese oldest. :)

01-Mar-2019 12:44:46

Quick find code: 322-323-433-66086690Back to Top