Forums

Playing the entire game

Quick find code: 322-323-574-66091458

of 5
NubnubGaming

NubnubGaming

Posts: 224Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a suggestion. In order to get above 100 kc on any boss, we should mandate that players get 100 kc on every other boss (10 for raids and any other minigame to come out in the future such as the Gauntlet) as well as 10m xp gained in noncombat stats and 10 kills registered on different targets inside the wilderness. This would work vice versa meaning that to PK past a certain point, a player would have to skill and PvM to an extent too. This would ensure that people must play all parts of the game and fix spite voting. It'd also fix the problem of every PKer nowadays having perfect switches and it being too hard for newbies such as myself to get into PKing. Discuss. :) inb4PKer-only polls set every nubnub straight

24-Mar-2019 03:50:16

Emperor Dupe
Apr Member 2019

Emperor Dupe

Posts: 1,608Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilderness content is dead due to Alt-Scape.

It's easier to run 10 accounts smithing cannonballs instead of having 1 account to enter the Wilderness.

That's what A.F.K content outside of the Wilderness does.

Free lesson for any game developers out there.
....... West & drop a single ore.

24-Mar-2019 04:30:18

FailurGaming
Aug Member 2018

FailurGaming

Posts: 98Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emperor Dupe said:
Wilderness content is dead due to Alt-Scape.

It's easier to run 10 accounts smithing cannonballs instead of having 1 account to enter the Wilderness.

That's what A.F.K content outside of the Wilderness does.

Free lesson for any game developers out there.


Yeah, but we can't do anything about that now.

Support btw OP.
Keep spite voting and wondering why PKer updates need to be forced in plz.

24-Mar-2019 05:22:51

FisherGaming

FisherGaming

Posts: 5,103Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Your suggestion makes no sense.

As for the general concept of literally forcing people to do other content, hell no. Let people play the game how the want. Stop trying to ruin the game for everyone.
I'll keep score from now on.
A: 3 | M: -1 | Tr: 0 | Tu: -2 |

24-Mar-2019 06:24:11 - Last edited on 24-Mar-2019 06:24:53 by FisherGaming

0neness

0neness

Posts: 2,152Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FisherGaming said:
Your suggestion makes no sense.

As for the general concept of literally forcing people to do other content, hell no. Let people play the game how the want. Stop trying to ruin the game for everyone.


If the game is not developed around important ethics and values, the game will still go down regardless of how people want to play it.

24-Mar-2019 13:04:02

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 62,032Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0neness said:
FisherGaming said:
Your suggestion makes no sense.

As for the general concept of literally forcing people to do other content, hell no. Let people play the game how the want. Stop trying to ruin the game for everyone.


If the game is not developed around important ethics and values,



That's the thing, your definition of "ethics and values" is completely messed up.

You lot think skillers should be forced into the wild and be easy prey for pkers.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

24-Mar-2019 15:15:18

Boabies
Dec Member 2018

Boabies

Posts: 2,747Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FisherGaming said:
Your suggestion makes no sense.

As for the general concept of literally forcing people to do other content, hell no. Let people play the game how the want. Stop trying to ruin the game for everyone.


Then why do we force innocent PKers to do fight caves and inferno for their BIS melee capes? We should just let them spawn infernal capes as they please. Any PKer can learn that brainless content anyways since PKing is significantly harder than PvM.
Since luring nubnubs into the wilderness to be victims won't work, we should force them to anti-PK by preventing them from leaving the wilderness until they PK a couple of targets.

24-Mar-2019 16:52:42

Quick find code: 322-323-574-66091458Back to Top