Forums

Uranium mine ( Wilderness )

Quick find code: 322-323-851-66088714

of 7
Emperor Dupe
Apr Member 2019

Emperor Dupe

Posts: 1,608Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A new Uranium mine could be added to the Wilderness, & with it a new type of specialised Uranium ore would be added to the game.

The properties of Uranium would be its radioactive effects, & this could be added to preexisting armour, if not an entire new type of amour & weapons.

Its effects would be to add an extra source of damage ( Dps ) to all PvM content within the Wilderness only. Perhaps even extend to PvP, though the calibration needed for this may be somewhat overwhelming.

Though I'm not sure of a logical way to smelt Uranium ore into bars so that it can be used on an anvil to smith, I'll be seeking the wisdom of the forum for that.

& it'll likely need its own anvil & furnace to be forged, in order to not contaminate other areas with its deadly radioactive properties.
....... West & drop a single ore.

10-Mar-2019 00:17:12 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2019 01:04:48 by Emperor Dupe

PollTBowBuff
Nov Member 2018

PollTBowBuff

Posts: 5,543Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's such an awesome idea! Very original and well thought out. Support. Forum Help
is not the place to seek forum revenge
or discuss other members of the Forum Community. || Forum Moderation Review is not the place to report rule breaking, discuss other members of the Forum Community, or post rants.

10-Mar-2019 01:09:13

Clonewars3
Apr Member 2018

Clonewars3

Posts: 24,055Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another Rooite ore, I assume? No support. This is medieval times and nuclear fuel has not been discovered yet. By the way, where is the artist's impression?

10-Mar-2019 04:01:06 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2019 04:02:25 by Clonewars3

Emperor Dupe
Apr Member 2019

Emperor Dupe

Posts: 1,608Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clonewars3 said:
Another Rooite ore, I assume? No support. This is medieval times and nuclear fuel has not been discovered yet.

Oklo, the Two Billion Year Old Nuclear Reactor

& to mock the previous idea is just poor taste. I had merit, logic & reasoning & would've offered Skilliers a reason to move around the entire Wilderness.

FYI, why is Vet'ion in the game when his name is an anagram of Novite ...?
Clonewars3 said:

By the way, where is the artist's impression?

....... West & drop a single ore.

10-Mar-2019 04:12:34

Clonewars3
Apr Member 2018

Clonewars3

Posts: 24,055Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emperor Dupe said:
Clonewars3 said:
Another Rooite ore, I assume? No support. This is medieval times and nuclear fuel has not been discovered yet.

Oklo, the Two Billion Year Old Nuclear Reactor

& to mock the previous idea is just poor taste. I had merit, logic & reasoning & would've offered Skilliers a reason to move around the entire Wilderness.

FYI, why is Vet'ion in the game when his name is an anagram of Novite ...?
Clonewars3 said:

By the way, where is the artist's impression?



Well, a hopping kangeroo as an ore wasn't feasible, yes? I did like the other artist's impression though. I do not care for this one. :|

10-Mar-2019 04:14:56 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2019 04:16:31 by Clonewars3

Emperor Dupe
Apr Member 2019

Emperor Dupe

Posts: 1,608Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clonewars3 said:
This is medieval times and nuclear fuel has not been discovered yet. By the way, where is the artist's impression?

If you're going by logic & reasoning .... how do the Gold ore rocks within Old School continually replenish themselves without any stars that supernova within the game ... ?

Please ...
....... West & drop a single ore.

10-Mar-2019 04:20:45

Clonewars3
Apr Member 2018

Clonewars3

Posts: 24,055Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emperor Dupe said:
Clonewars3 said:
This is medieval times and nuclear fuel has not been discovered yet. By the way, where is the artist's impression?

If you're going by logic & reasoning .... how do the Gold ore rocks within Old School continually replenish themselves without any stars that supernova within the game ... ?

Please ...


You know what you could suggest... What I really liked and I'm a fellow miner. I have 97 mining right now (300k till 98), and I've always loved mining since 2006. You could suggest those stars that fell from the sky and you could mine them for xp. I loved those. That's an idea, yes?

10-Mar-2019 04:23:20

Loose Ends
Jan Member 2019

Loose Ends

Posts: 52Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like the idea maybe something simular to Mother Load Mine with this new "uranium ore" and like a few runite and addy ore too. This place to mine this ore should be multie aswel.

10-Mar-2019 04:24:42

Emperor Dupe
Apr Member 2019

Emperor Dupe

Posts: 1,608Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clonewars3 said:

You know what you could suggest... You could suggest those stars that fell from the sky and you could mine them for xp. I loved those. That's an idea, yes?

Without the distraction & diversion, either answer the question of how the Gold ore rocks within the game currently replenish themselves if you want to use fact as an argument, or edit your previous post that could be perceived as malicious.
....... West & drop a single ore.

10-Mar-2019 04:34:10

Quick find code: 322-323-851-66088714Back to Top