Forums

Elite woodcutting outfit

Quick find code: 74-75-488-66093675

of 2
Rikornak
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 5,724Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hunter is supposed to come at some point in the near future, woodcutting probably somewhen in 202x. They want to release it alongside a fitting update - whenever that may be. Until that vic or a TH promotion (albeit I think they've entirely cancelled those) is your only chance.

Konota said:
watch twitch


That only works for sets that could also be made with invention.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

06-Apr-2019 06:22:02 - Last edited on 06-Apr-2019 06:23:46 by Rikornak

Rikornak
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 5,724Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DracoáBurnz said:
Rikornak said:


Konota said:
watch twitch


That only works for sets that could also be made with invention.


It says on newspost any piece that's unowned.

Says nothing about if theres restrictions or not.


The newspost was already wrong in july (or whenever it exactly was the first time the sets were offered via lootscape). Some mod even confirmed it's only the ingame available ones back then - they just never fixed their newsposts.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

06-Apr-2019 21:53:55

DracoáBurnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

DracoáBurnz

Posts: 64,599Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rikornak said:


The newspost was already wrong in july (or whenever it exactly was the first time the sets were offered via lootscape). Some mod even confirmed it's only the ingame available ones back then - they just never fixed their newsposts.


Where exactly did they state that?

Plus you do know things can change over time right?

So just because something is said at one point in time doesn't mean its still in effect now.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

07-Apr-2019 00:57:04 - Last edited on 07-Apr-2019 00:57:51 by DracoáBurnz

UrekMazino
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2015

UrekMazino

Posts: 5,926Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DracoáBurnz said:
So just because something is said at one point in time doesn't mean its still in effect now.

If someone did that, that would make them a liar. You don't need me to explain to you why being a liar isn't a good thing right?
░l||l░ Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. ░l||l░
Ľ´í¸í´Ľ Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. Ľ´í¸í´Ľ
120 Summoning Familiar ideas.

07-Apr-2019 06:34:11

ThunderáJinx
Feb Member 2010

ThunderáJinx

Posts: 13,920Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UrekMazino said:
DracoáBurnz said:
So just because something is said at one point in time doesn't mean its still in effect now.

If someone did that, that would make them a liar. You don't need me to explain to you why being a liar isn't a good thing right?

Jagex said this once, but doesn't quite hold true anymore so now they're liars?
Darkness rises when silence dies.

Save time and money
join
Fast Sc
friends chat for BXP across many skills!

07-Apr-2019 13:20:15

Quick find code: 74-75-488-66093675Back to Top